Chapter 33: Strike two, we're through

Chapter XXXIII: Strike two, we're through

  I frowned when Drew just left my message on read. Like he didn't bother to reply back. I hate being left on read.

  I was walking through the hallway in my prom dress looking for him in this hotel that the prom was being held at. I mean, it's pretty big because there's so many hallways.

  I stood in front of a door and placed my hand on it catching my breath.

  "Maybe he's downstairs with everyone else." I muttered shaking my head.

  Then I took my hand off the door and afterwards I took my heels off and held them with my right hand while starting to walk down the hallway looking for my prom date.

  "Ugh if I don't find within thirty minutes, I'm going back downstairs and finding my own way back home." I said to myself yet again.

  People will think that I'm pretty crazy like Harley Quinn. With those "voices" that were apparently talking to her.

  I walked up to some door and I heard sounds going on, then I slowly opened the door and
gasped when I recognized Drew's tux.

  "Drew!?" I ask/yell.

  "Ah shit." I heard Drew mutter.

  The lights turned on in the room and I saw Drew sit up on the bed where his lower half was covered in sheets while his muscular chest was in full view of my eyes.

  "I was hoping you didn't find us." The stupid girl says sitting up too.

  I groaned when I saw her A cup boobs.

  "Cover those up you flat chested skank." I snapped at her.

  She gasps and huffs.

  "Carly, look. I didn't mean to cheat on you. I just couldn't help myself." He tells me with a chuckle and scratching his head.

  I rolled my eyes.

  "Yeah right, enjoy your booty call." I spat then walked out of the hotel room.

  I had watery eyes and then started to run down the hallway.

  I sat down on some chair and got my phone out and started to call Marcus.

  "Hello?" He asks sleepily.

  "Marcus.. it's me Carly. Can you come pick me up? I'll text you the address." I say trying not to have an emotional breakdown.

  This caught his full attention.

  "What's wrong?" He asks me.

  "It's Drew.. he cheated on me again." I say sniffling.

  "Okay I'll be on my way. I'm going to be in my pajamas if that's okay?" He asks me.

  "Yeah, thank you. I'll send you the address to the hotel I'm in." I tell him.

  "Alright." He says.

  ♕|♕|♕
  Two days later, I'm doing my homework on my bed when my phone rings and I see it's Drew yet again.

  "Look, no more chances. I have school to worry about than some horny teenage wannabe fuckboy." I tell him annoyed.

  "Carly, I just want to see you before we graduate." He pleads.

  "Strike two, we're through." I said then hanged up and blocked his number.

  No more boy drama, I have a month left before I graduate, and that's the only drama I need to focus on.

  Graduating high school.