Stranger in a strange place

(Skipping pretty much all of the next episode since it's from the pov of Maggie and Carol so I'm starting from the end of it)

"Your friends are dead. No one coming for Ya. So you might as well talk." Rick says to the bald saviour the same one I shot off of Daryl's bike. We stood at the entrance of the warehouse Maggie and Carol was previously held captive them both being covered in blood

"Let him burn" Daryl adds giving him a glare

"I'm going to ask you one last time... How'd you get the bike?" Rick questions calmly

"We found it." the saviour quietly responds

"Like hell you did!" Daryl shouts

"We found it" repeated the Saviour. Rick causes before asking another question.

"Was Negan in the building last night or was he here?" The Saviour slowly turns his head to Rick a smug grin on his face

"Both." I gain a confused look towards my brother and Rick before he continues. "I'm Negan shithead. There's a whole world of fun that we can talk about. So let's have a cha-"

"I'm sorry it had to come to this." Rick interiors before pulling out his Python and shooting the man directly in the skull killing him instantaneously.

(Couple of days later)

I lay in my newfound bed in my new room wide awake but tired. Insomnia is a bitch. I look to my left and see an old-fashioned alarm clock with the little hand pointing to the 8 and the big hand to the 6. "8:30" I muttered to myself before getting up and pulling on my clothes.

Nothing has been happening for the last couple of days and I don't like it. The silence is enough but nobody's talking or discussing any plans for the future or even that we massacre an entire community to ensure our safety of ours. I walk down to my garage and see my bike balancing between a couple of car jacks and I roll it down so it can come down from its higher position and sit on the ground.

I sit on the bike and start the engine driving it towards the entrance. I'm going on a supply run on my own. It's not like we need the supplies now that we're trading with the hilltop, but these runs clear my mind and that's what we need right now.

(time skip)

I turn into a street just like Alexandria minus the great steel walls that guard our perimeter. I shut off my engine and check the rightmost house with my crossbow drawn entering the slim dark hallway. I then go into the kitchen searching the cabinets for any canned food or at-home med supplies for the doctor.

CREAK

I spin around as fast as I can raising my crossbow to the entrance of the kitchen to see a girl about the same age as me maybe a bit older standing there no weapon drawn but a knife in her belt holster which she has her hand hovering over it. She's dirty with long blonde hair and a tattered jacket wrapped around her waist and a black tank top with blue jeans. "Hello" she simply says in a quiet voice

 "Hello" she simply says in a quiet voice