Trial By Order

(Y/N pov)

"What? was the joke that bad" I hear that asshole say. Both of them he killed both of them. He's not gonna walk out of here alive. I won't allow it.

"I'm gonna kill you" I hear Rick mutter beside me. Negan slowly walks over to Rick's kneeling position and squats to be level with him.

"I'm sorry what did you say? Your gonna have to speak up" Negan says quietly.

"He said he's gonna kill you, prick" I cut into his little speech. Everyone looks at me (including Negan) with glossy eyes and a scared expression on their face. "And I'm gonna help him. I don't care how long it takes or how much I have to lose. I will make you suffe-" while in the middle of my sentence a sharp pain resides through my cheek and my face hits the gravelled floor.

"Shit! You have a strong face kid" Negan says while shaking his right hand. Fuck. He punched me and knocked me flat. "Simon, what did this kid have a knife?"

"He had two Knives, military-grade steel." The man who I now know as Simon explains. I raise my head and see Negan close to my face with a smug grin on his face.

"Simon's my right-hand man. A good friend of mine. I mean what do you have without them? A whole lot of work. Did you have one? Cause by the looks of it you're the one running the show. You have balls unlike little dick Rick here." He points Lucille toward Rick while I just stare at his eyes not breaking contact . (sigh) "yeah. Give me his knives"

Simon picks up the knives from the ground and puts them between me and Negan, who eventually takes them. We stare at each other for a good 20 seconds before he spontaneously stood up and fitted the knives into his belt grabbing me by the neck of my jacket.

"I'll be right back." Negan clarifies, dragging me across the rough ground and gravel occasionally scraping my body. "Maybe Y/N will be with me. And if not, well, we can just turn these people inside out, won't we? I mean... The ones who are left." are his final words before shoving me roughly into the RV and slamming the door on the way in

I see Negan stab my knives into the RV countertop by the living room area. And walk forwards to the driver's seat before saying. "Let's go for a ride" trying to start the engine but all you can hear is the shakey and stuttering sound of it. I glance towards my knives and then to the back of Negan's head while he continues talking. "Wow... What a piece of shit," he says before looking at me in the rearview mirror.

"I'm gonna make you suffer" he recites to me. "Are you kiddin' me? Did you see what just happened, what I just did? You just... (sigh) your best chance... Is to stand up grab those knives and drive them through the back of my skull. See how far you get... You can keep acting tough. Go ahead. Grab the damn knives."

I quickly stand up at the end of his sentence hoping to catch him by surprise. Grabbing both knives and holding them up high I stop at the sight of Negan now fully turned around with an automatic rifle aimed point blank at my chest. He chuckles then says In a quiet voice. "Drop it." I hesitantly drop both weapons my body still facing him. He sucker-punches me in the gut with the stock of his gun dropping me to the floor of the RV gasping for air.

Negan slams the knives back into the table and says in an extremely serious and threatening voice. "Don't make me get up again." and just like that he switches moods and has a shit-eating grin on his face as he looks outside.

"Well, look at that. Dawns breaking. It's a brand new day kid... I want you to think about what's happened and what could've happened... And what can still happen" he sits back in the driver's seat and starts the engine. I sit down knowing there is no way to kill him at this time.