Sentenced to death

(Y/N pov)

"People died, Y/N. It's what happened. Doesn't mean the rest of them have to. Get me my knives... Get me... My knives!" I  roll onto my side and slowly attempt to get up while Negan keeps talking. "Thought you might've been the guy Y/N. Maybe your not. We'll give it one more go. Now I really want you to try this time. Last chance, bring me my knives!"

He starts slowly shooting through the RV roof and I quickly pick up the knives and jump onto the man that I had shot with a crossbow bolt hanging off the bridge. But my grip doesn't stay steady for long and I slowly slip into the mosh pit of walkers below me but before any of them take a chunk out of me Negan props open the window and starts shooting at the walkers around me.

"Clock is ticking, Y/N! Think about what can still happen." I army crawl out of the walker's grip and pull out my knives harshly stabbing them into a walker's head that was close to the RV door. I turn around my back to said RV and see they're all coming at me at once making my efforts futile.

As I kneel on the soft dirt accepting my fate the RV door swings open and Negan unleashes a horde of bullets into the brainless crowd killing most of them instantly. I run into the RV as Negan closes it behind me and Walks past me before turning around and holding out his hand like a child asking for pocket money. I roughly shove the knives into his hand, not in a harmful way since they were sideways on, and sit down giving him a deadly stare.

"Attaboy!" he stabs at the knives into the table again while chuckling and starting the engine getting us the hell out of dodge.

I stare at the bloodied blades before I slightly jolt forward and hear Negan kill the engine. "We're here prick" he looks down at me sitting down and scoffs. This must be hard for you right? I mean I bet you thought you were the shit for so long." he searched the cupboards while talking to me and pulls out some acetone and a piece of cloth. "I mean losing two of your own like... That" he snaps his fingers.

"Getting them clipped like that, one nut, then the other, and in front of your loved ones. That is some screwed-up shit!" he sits down opposite me and wipes the blood on both blades on my jacket sleeve and then pours acetone onto the rag and begins wiping them clean.

"Now if you cooperate. You can live a productive nice life providing for me," he says handing me the knives blade first. "I think your gonna need these. I just got a feelin'... So take it." I grab them by the blades with little pressure and holster them and Negan smiles.

(3rd pov)

The RV door opens wildly like when the group first saw Negan and Y/N falls backwards onto the hard gravel and as he tries to get up Negan grabs him by the neck of his Jacket like before and drags him closer to the group, throwing him directly in the center. Lizzie looks at him with worried and tired eyes tears still running down her complexion.

"Here we are. Let me ask you, something kid. Do you even know what that little trip was about?" Y/N doesn't answer and instead looks at his surroundings seeing all eyes on him. "Speak when you're spoken to."

"Okay. Okay" Y/N responds through heavy breathing.

"That trip was about the way you looked at me. I wanted to change that I wanted you to understand... But your still looking at me the same damn way... Like I shit in your scrambled eggs and that's not gonna work. So... Do I give you another chance?" Y/N looks up at Negan before replying with a shivering voice.

"Y-y-yeah. Yes. Yes," Negan pats Y/N's back and rubs his stubby beard.

"Okay! Alright. And here it is, the grand prize game. What you do next will decide whether your crap day becomes everyones. Last crap day. Or just another crap day. Get some guns to the back of their heads" The Saviours follow the command and the armed Saviours go up behind every member of the group.