Last Day On Earth

(3rd pov)

The Saviours surround the group a. Big semi-circle is created from them and the RV in the middle. They had weapons which ranged from automatic rifles to rusty lead pipes. Lights poured in on them like floodlights in a football game. The man the group had seen on their first stop was standing just in front of them. "Welcome," he greeted. "You made it. Welcome to where you're going. We'll take your weapons" he raises his pistol aiming between Ricks's eyes. "Now."

"We... We can talk about it" Rick begged tears present on his red face.

"We're done talking. Time to listen" the man said calmly. The men around the group moved up to them and discarded their weapons y/n reluctantly letting the strap of his crossbow break as it was snatched away from him and his twin knives stolen from his hip. Soon the man ordered all of the group to their knees facing the RV they previously drove in. Everyone either had a face of anger or despair from the moment that awaited them

(y/n pov)

I faced a van that pulled up to the circle formation we were put in and it opened to reveal Glenn, michonne, rosita and my brother bloodied and pale from a rigorous beating and a gunshot wound visible on his shoulder. I tried to stand up but Dwight pushed me down aiming Daryl's crossbow at the nape of my neck. "I don't think you're that stupid boy. Stay put." I heard him whisper. Eventually, I stopped struggling and waited for these 'saviours' next move.

"Alright," said the tall man once again. "We've got a full boat. Let's meet the man" he exclaims as he knocks on the RV door.

CREAK

I look on to see the door wildly swing open and a man with a leather jacket and a scruffy but short beard appears wielding a baseball bat that's layered in barbed wire.

"Pissing our pants yet?" he questions looking at all of us. "Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close" he continues, circling us like a shark smelling blood in open saltwater. "Yep. Gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon. Which one of you pricks is the leader?"

"It's this one" I hear the man behind us say as I assume he points to Rick. "He's the guy"

"Hi... You're Rick, right? I'm Negan. And I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people" the man who I now know is Negan says in a surprisingly calm tone. "Not cool... Not fucking cool you have no fucking idea how unfucking cool that shit is. But I think you're gonna be up to speed shortly... Yeah, you are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes. Fuck yes you are"

"You see Rick, whatever you do no matter fucking what you don't mess with the new world order. And the new world order is this, and it's really very simple. So even if you're fucking stupid which you very may well be, you can understand it. Are you ready? Here it goes. Pay attention. Give me your shit or I will kill you."
He points the bat at Ricks's's throat while smiling before continuing.

"Today was career day. We invested a lot into you people so you would know who I am and what I could do. You work for me now. You have shit I want it. That's your job... Now I know that is a mighty big, nasty pill to swallow. But swallow it you most motherfuckingly will. You ruled the roost. You... Built something. You thought you were safe I get it. But the word is out. You. Are. Not. Safe. Not even fucking close in fact you are fucked, more fucked if you do what I want and what I want is half your shit."

"And if that's too much you can make find or steal more and eventually it'll even out. This is your way of life now. The more you fight back the harder it'll be. So if someone knocks on your door." he stops his speech for a moment to chuckle while smiling at me then Daryl. "You fucking let us in. We own that fucking door. You try to fucking stop us and we will fucking knock that fucker down. You understand?" he once again questions directing it towards Rick. But Rick doesn't reply making Negan cup his ear and say.

"What. No answer. You don't really think you were gonna get this without being punished now, did you?" there is an extremely uncomfortable long pause before Negan proceeds. "I don't want to kill you, people. Just want to make that clear from the get-go. I want you to work for me. You can't do that if you're fucking dead, now can you? I'm not growing a garden. Buuuutttt you killed my people, a whole fucking damn lot of them. More than I'm comfortable with. And for that your gonna fucking pay. So now... I'm gonna beat the holy fuckidy fucking fuck out of one of you"

He gestures to the baseball bat he's holding. "This. This is Lucille, and she is awesome. All this. All this is all so we can pick which one of you gets the honour." he starts walking along where we are positioned taking slow heavy steps observing every one of us before he stops at Abraham and smirks. "Huh... Ah, I gotta shave this shit" he says as he rubs his palm across his chin and continues his walk.

He stops directly in front of me and I look up to see his wrinkled, tired face before he crouches down to my level. "Hey. Who do you reckon is better with your crossbow you or Daryl? You know the pale dying man sitting in a pool of his own blood?" he queries. I glare at him knowing that he is trying to rile me up to do something stupid. "Shit, kid, it was a joke. Lighten up, at least cry a little." eventually he gives up and goes back to walking down the line that we have formed this time stopping at Maggie. "Jeezuz. You look shitty. Maybe I should just put you out of your misery right now" he announced and swung Lucille in the air above her head.

"No!! No, please!!" Glenn suddenly screams attempting to run over to Maggie and help her but is quickly taken down by the Saviours as he sobs and yells.

"Nope. Nope, get him back in line. Alright, listen. Don't any of you do that again. I will shut that shit down no exceptions. The first ones free it's an emotional moment I get it." he then stops and gains a serious face looking at Daryl and Rick. "Sucks doesn't it? Realising the moment you don't know shit." Negan then looks at Rick and then Carl. "Oh shit, that's your kid, right? That's definitely your kid."

"Just stop this!!" Rick shouts.

"Hey!" Negan responds louder. "Do not make me kill the little future serial killer. Don't make it easy on me like this other kid is making." Negan announces pushing the bat into my shoulder. " I gotta pick someone. Everybody's at the table waiting for me to order," he says quickly beginning his walk and whistling the same tune as before. "Shit. I simply can't decide. I got an idea." Negan walks to Carl at the back of the line and says "eenie" he moves on. "Meenie". He moves his bat again and I begin to understand. "Miney" he aims the bat at Abraham then michone then Daryl "moe... Catch... A Tiger... By... It's... Toe... If... He... Hollers... Let him go" he moves back to the carl as he circles the line again. "My mother... Told me... To pick... The very... Best... One... And... You... Are... It. If anybody moves or says anything cut both of the boy's eyes out and feeds them to Rick and then we'll start.

You can breathe. You can blink. You can cry. Hell, you all gonna be doing that." he raises Lucille and slams it down with force hitting its target with force causing blood to gush out of the crushed forehead. "Ho! Taking it like a champ!" Negan screams before he swings again. I close my eyes and hear the smushing sounds of the bat and hope that.

This is all a dream

Hope you enjoyed this chapter of a tale of y/n Dixon and I hope you enjoy the rest of your morning/day/evening. good morning, good evening and good night.

(1,462 words)