Author's Note

This story is a work of fiction.

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form and by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

I will use both filipino and english in this book.
Please understand if ever you found any grammatical errors.

THIS IS MY ORIGINAL WORK,
ANY RESEMBLANCES TO OTHER STORIES ARE PURE COINCIDENCE ONLY. THANK YOU.

Any name of a real person, places, or events are based from my own imagination and coincidence only.

THIS IS A BOYSLOVE STORY
IF YOU HATE IT
DON'T READ IT
I'M WARNING Y'ALL

⚠ WARNING⚠

This book may contains scenes not appropriate for minor readers.
But if you really want to read it then go and have fun reading but i've warned you.
Well I'll just put a warning signal.

If y'all have problem with my grammars please just tell me at the comment section and we'll fix it.  English is not my native language so expect that i'm not good at it.

This book has nothing to do with the first book so you can read this and understand the story line even without reading my first book entitled 'His Possession'.
But if you want you can always read the first book and i'll be really happy and appreciate it, (although it's not yet finished).

Please support me again in this one.

Any photos i'll use in this book credits to their rightful owners.

ENJOY READING

All rights reserved
©Emoji-Me