Chapter 24 (Special Chapter: Past)

Amethyst Academy

"Hey bro, I saw your lover fall on his bicycle again. Go check on him." Xavier said to his friend. He's looking outside on one of the windows in their classroom.

Dominic abruptly stood up from his seat and immediately went to Xavier to see if he was telling the truth. What Dominic saw was a skinny little guy slumped on the school ground. His bicycle was also on the ground with him. Dominic cursed and ran to go outside.

Once outside, Dominic went straight to Elliam. His lover was still kneeling on the ground and seemed like he was looking for something.

"Ellie" Dominic worriedly called. He helped Elliam stand up and checked if he has new bruises on his body. Dominic only saw little cuts on his elbows and knees, nothing else. Dominic sighed. He'll never get used to Elliam's clumsiness.

"Dominic, m-my glasses, I can't find my glasses."
Elliam said while holding onto Dominic for support. His knee hurts from the fall and he can't stand up straight.

Dominic looked down to look for Elliam's glasses. When he saw the glasses, it was already broken into two. Dominic still picked them up and put them in Elliam's hands.

"It's already broken." Dominic said.

Elliam pouted. "But we just bought it last week. I'm sorry." He sadly said.

Dominic chuckled and touched Elliam's chin to make him look up. "Break them a hundred times, and I'll buy you a hundred more..."

"...Why don't we go clean those bruises first?" Dominic continued.

Elliam couldn't do anything anymore and let Dominic lift him up towards the clinic. While walking, Dominic and Elliam attract unwanted attention. Everyone they passed by would give them a look. Dominic doesn't mind, but Elliam does. So he could only hide himself into Dominic's neck until they arrived in the clinic.

"You can put me down, Dominic." Elliam whispered.

"Just stay still. Don't mind them."

When they arrived at the clinic, Dominic noticed that there were no nurses available. He put Elliam on a chair and take a look around to find the medicine himself. Once he saw them, Dominic took them along with some cotton and bandages. He kneeled in front of Elliam and lifted up the short pants he was wearing.

"Why are you wearing shorts?" Dominic said with a scowl. Although it's not too short, Dominic still doesn't like it.

"Our prof said we can wear anything since it's almost a Christmas break." Elliam said in undertone. He was having fun looking at the scowling Dominic. His body and manners were so rough and masculine, but he's being gentle when putting medicine on Elliam's cut on the knee.

"You can wear anything else, but not shorts, especially when you're riding your bicycle."

"But you're the one who gave this to me, remember?" Elliam teased.

Dominic was indeed the one who gave them to Elliam as a gift.

"Your class will start soon. We better hurry up." Dominic said while patching Elliam's knee with bandages. He was also done putting medicine on Elliam's elbows. Dominic was about to carry Elliam again but Elliam refused.

"I can walk, Dominic." Elliam said while trying his best to not wince when he stood up.

"You obviously can't... come here." Dominic couldn't watch anymore and lift him up effortlessly. Elliam yelped and quickly grabbed onto Dominic's neck.

"Warn me first." Elliam scolded his smirking boyfriend.

"I'll take you home after class ends."

"But my bike."