Chapter 4

(Third Person)

Continuation...

Elliam almost broke his neck when he turned to look at his husband. He has this look on his face that looks like he's seeing an unidentified being for the first time.

"No, and that's final. I will never agree to it Dominic." He firmly said. But Dominic's face didn't change from Elliam's refusal, as if he's expecting his wife to react this way.

"Are you ashamed of me?" Dominic said jokingly.

But Elliam took it seriously and said never."Are you an idiot? Why would I  be ashamed of marrying a perfect specimen like you?"

Dominic smiled from hearing this confession. Elliam continued, "I-it was because... I... I am afraid of what they'll say about you babe. I don't want them to hate you for marrying a man."

Dominic's heart immediately soften after hearing this. If there's another life after death, he wish to meet this little guy again. Elliam was just too soft and adorable. Not once did Dominic regret marrying his wife.

" Let's not talk about this again Dominic, It's making me anxious." Elliam said while facing front. Dominic hummed in approval while taking Elliam's left hand with him.

Dom's eyes was always on the road, but he saw how Elliam turned red when he brought his wife's hand to his lips giving it a long and soft kiss. He knew that his effect to Elliam was still the same as when they're still students. He would always blush from the simple gestures his husband makes.

"By the way Hon, do you want to go on a vacation? Or visit your parents?" Dominic diverted their conversation.

"I'm too lazy to do anything, for now I just want to lay down on our bed and sleep until tomorrow." Elliam closed his eyes while trying to make himself more comfortable on his seat.

"Try to get some sleep then, I'll wake you up when we arrive." Dominic said while lowering the passenger seat so Elliam can lay down. He then tried to find a near restaurant to buy food for Elliam. When he saw one, Dominic immediately ordered a take out. Be bought everything that Elliam would love to eat. When he came back to the car with the food, Elliam's already sleeping.

He let his wife take his rest. While he started to drive again to a place that Elliam would surely feel at peace again.

" Hon. Elliam?" He tried to wake his wife when they arrived at their destination.

"Hmm" Elliam opened his eyes and hummed when he saw a handsome man in front of him. "Can I marry you?" He ask while closing his eyes again.

Dominic smiled. He pinched his wife's nose that made Elliam woke up with wide eyes.

"You jerk, Why would you wake me up in such a way?" Elliam hit Dom's hand away from his face. He glared at his husband.

"You always do that to me too."

"You're so childish. Be thankful I love you, or else you're a dead man." Elliam's grumbled while taking his seatbelf off and getting out of their car. But he stopped frowning and made an O shape with his mouth when he saw where they are.

This is a place for a perfect sunset viewing. The ocean was so calm, the wind was so relaxing, the view was so beautiful. It's a very perfect place.

Dominic saw how Elliam's mood change. He walked to get behind his wife and circling his arms around his waist. He rested his head on Elliam's shoulder.

"This is where you proposed to me." This is the place where Dominic asked for his hand. Elliam smiled lovingly to his husband. He reached for Dominic's face to give him a kiss. Not just a simple touch of skin, it was deep and full of love.

Dominic tightened his hold to Elliam as they deepened their kiss, while Elliam reached for his husband's neck for strength.

They were currently on a beach near the city. It would take 2 hour to get here, and Dominic drove his car for 2 hours without stopping because he wanted them to arrive for this perfect sunset.

When they stopped kissing, Elliam looked at his husband with teary eyes. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you more" Dominic gave his wife a forehead kiss.

After their tearful moment by the beach. Dominic asked Elliam if he's hungry, which Elliam answered "Of course I'm hungry. I thought you wouldn't ask."

When Dominic gave him the take out food he bought earlier, which was already cold, Elliam immediately placed it at the ground. Dominic placed a picnic mat on the ground where they can sit.

Although cold, the food was still delicious. Elliam ate it happily since he's in good mood, he's also feeding his husband whose sitting beside him.

When the place started to get dark, the two of the them decided to head home for real this time.

===

Dominic screams perfect husband.

Please
Vote/comment/share