Chapter 2

Elliam James Alvion Martinez, A 27 years old freelance architect, was currently pursuading his driver to stop at an ice cream shop to buy his favorite chocolate ice cream.

"Please Kuya Jack, I'm just craving ice cream." Elliam was fake crying and couldn't stop wailing when Jack continously refusing his demands.

"Ka bilin bilinan po ni Sir Martinez na huwag na huwag kayong kumain ng matatamis sir Elliam. Ako ho ang mapapagalitan kapag nalaman nyang kumain kayo nyan." Jack was having cold sweat at how restless the man at the back seat. "At pakiusap po sir wag kayong masyadong magalaw at baga masaktan ho kayo".

Elliam can't help but behave, Jack was still older than him and Dominic would scream at him if Elliam got a single scratch on his body, and he doesn't want that to happen. But that doesn't mean he won't sulk when his cravings is not satisfied. He crossed his arms and fixed his eyes outside the car with a pout on his lips.

"I just want ice cream." he mumbled that Jack didn't hear him.

Elliam sulk until they get to their destination. He looked up at the tall and big building that his husband built himself. Dominic started his business when he was in college. Without his parent's help, Dom made his company successful and famous around the world until now.

With the hood of his hoodie on his head, Elliam sneaked inside the building. No one noticed his strange behaviour because the place was full of people. 'What a busy place.' Elliam thought as he got on the elevator, pressing the highest floor.

Although some people gave him strange look, no one mind him as they only see him as a young man wandering around. Elliam was silently standing on the corner when he heard a booming cute ringtone from someone's phone. Elliam started to hum along with the song but stop when he notice people started to give him glances. Elliam sigh as he fist his phone out of  his pocket.

He didn't bother looking at his phone to see who's calling and answered it directly. "What?" Elliam said with a huff to show he's in bad mood.

"Jack told me you were craving sweets. Are you pregnant baby?"

"... I hate you." Elliam plainly said as he end the call. He doesn't really hate him, or more like, he can never hate Dominic.

Seconds later Elliam felt his phone vibrated,  Dominic sent him a message saying to come directly to his office and that he got something for Elliam that he'll surely love. Dominic also didn't forget to send an I love you to his wife that made Elliam smile and text back a message saying that he also love his hubby.

Since staffs and office workers are all busy, that includes his husband's secretary, A 30 years old woman named Rissa Watson. Elliam didn't bother the lady on his desk and walks directly to the president's office.

As soon as he got inside, he was grabbed on the waist and neck. A hungry kiss from his husband which left him gasping for air. He felt his knees getting weak from the kiss so he put his arms around Dominic's shoulder and neck.

"I miss you Hon." Dominic said in a husky voice while wrapping his arms around his wife. He lifted Elliam off the floor and let him sit on the sofa near them. He gave him a paper bag with a familiar logo that made Elliam screaming with joy.

"Omg! Thank you, Thank you... Oh I love you babe.!" Elliam said with a smile while giving his husband kisses on the face. Dominic also smiled widely while looking at Elliam, although sweets are not good for his wife, it's not that bad to allow him to eat sweets once in a while.

Dominic got the utensils from the bag and gave Elliam only three scoops of chocolate ice cream. Elliam gladly ate his ice cream and even silently moan. Now that's what he call pleasure.

While eating his ice cream, Elliam didn't forget to scoop a little on his spoon and put it on his husband's lips. Dominic is not a fan of sweets but he still accepted it, only to make his wife happy.

After eating, Dominic continued his paper works while watching Elliam roam his office. His office was in white and gray theme, white was Elliam's color while he prefer gray and black. He also put bookshelves on the corner and filled it with books that Elliam chose himself.

Elliam was watering the small plants inside the room, after that he sweeps the floor, he even wanted to wipe the windows but Dominic immediately stop him. "There's someone assigned to do these tasks. Why are you tiring yourself, hon?"

"It's okay, im not tired." Elliam said as a matter of fact. Dom sigh as he got the wipes out of his wife's hands and dragged him to his swivel chair. He sat down and put Elliam on his lap. "Are you bored?" He asked in a low voice.

"Im not bored babe." Elliam cupped his husband's face and cheekily smiled at him. "I will never get bored with you. I've been with you for 7 years and not once did I get bored with you by my side. Ilove you hubby." Elliam kissed his husband's lips.

"I love you too hon." Dominic was about to deepened the kiss when they heard coughing. Rissa, his secretary, was standing at the door.

"I'm sorry to disturb your moment but, All department managers are at the meeting room waiting for your presence Mr. Martinez." She stated with a professional smile. As a secretary, she ought to know about his boss's spouse.

Elliam was embarrassed and immediately got off Dominic's lap, he even tried hiding his blushing face. Dominic sigh as he stood up and fix his suit, he looked at Elliam and said, "The meeting won't take too long, how about you stay in here and wait for me? We'll go home together."

"Hmm, of course."

"You can do anything you want, just don't do the cleaning and wiping the windows hon." He reminded his wife when he was about to go out of his office. Elliam only gave him smiles as assurance.

Minutes later. Elliam couldn't take the silence of the room any more that he decided to go outside and roam the whole place. Although he visited this place countless times, he never got the chance to see every corner of the whole building.

'Let' s go to their cafeteria first"

~~~~
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO
VOTE/ COMMENT/ SHARE

(UNEDITED)

S. L.

Vote/Comment/Share