Chapter 9

DOMINIC'S POV

Eyes on the road, but my mind was on my wife beside me. He was talking to that mutt and completely forgotten about me. He's baby talking to it too.

"So, what's her name?" I asked trying to get his attention.

"It's a male, and his name's Milo." He answered while still playing with the dog.

"Heh, A pure white dog was named Milo. How ironic." I Sarcastically said but I immediately winced after Elliam pinched my thigh.

"Is it that bad?" He raised one of his eyebrow. If I say yes, I think he'll kill me right on the spot.

"No...no, it kind of suits him too. Good job thinking of such a unique name!" I lied while rubbing the dogs head. But seriously, why'd he name this mutt after a chocolate drink.

Elliam was satisfied with what I said. He continued playing with the dog while lip syncing with the song he chooses to play in the car.

We arrived at a famous restaurant after almost 30 minutes of driving because Elliam keep on complaining he's hungry. I drove my car to the parking lot of the restaurant called 'Blue Royalty'. This place was quite a celebrity around the city.

"Are pets even allowed in here?" Elliam asked.

"They are." I assured him as I rest my arms around his shoulder and tug him closer to me as we walk towards the entrance.

Actually, pets are not allowed. But since I owned this place, that mutt is an exception.

As we got inside, every staff we walked by would bow. The little sprout beside me was fidgeting everytime someone would welcome us so I rubbed his shoulder to calm him down.

The manager himself guided us to the VIP room which was located on the fifth floor of the building. The room was spacious and elegant. Elliam put the mutt down so he can run around the room. Elliam on the other hand was looking outside through the glass wall.

"It's beautiful here." He said mesmerized by the view outside.

"We'll come here again if you want." I pulled one chair from the table and let Elliam sat down.

"Doesn't it cost too much to have this room. It looks so expensive and we're just going to eat dinner."

"All you have to do is enjoy the food and the ambiance of this room, you don't have to worry about money." I replied as I fetch the mutt from the floor and put it on my wife's lap which he immediately hugged.

Elliam hummed. I told him to pick the  dishes he wanted to try so we could start eating

After eating dinner, Elliam rested at a sofa that was placed in the corner for a little while before telling me he wanted to go home. The dog also barks as if he agrees with his owner. Elliam giggles as he hugged the mutt close to him as we walked out of the room.

Everyone that we passed by would stare at my wife. Since I never enjoy Elliam being stared at, I immediately put my blazer on his shoulders and tugged him closer to my side.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"You'll catch cold. I forgot to bring you coat so use mine instead." Elliam didn't pry anymore until we got home.

---

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Later that night, a scream of help could be heard throughout the Martinez' home.

"N-no, I want to stop. I can't do it." Soft whimpers coming from Elliam while his white and unblemished legs were in tangled around his husband's torso.

"You are the one who told me you wanted to do it now." Dominic said while cupping his wife's butt to prevent him from slipping away.

"I-I'll take It back. Let's continue tomorrow, okay? I know you are tired too so we should not do it now." Elliam smiled while hoping for his husband to agree with him.

"Please." He begged with a pout. He even tried to kiss Dominic by encircling his arms around his neck.

Dominic indeed gave him a kiss, a deep kiss full of passion and love. Elliam's body got limped from an aggressive Dominic who didn't hesitate nor hold back from kissing him.

Elliam moaned and kissed back with the same passion, but yelled when he was thrown to the water by none other than his beloved husband. Dominic had a teasingly grin on his lips.

"You're the one who insisted on learning how to swim. This pool is only 5 feet deep, you won't drown." Dominic looked at his wife who was struggling on keeping his cold feet flat under the water.

"I said I take it back, please I'm really scared." Elliam has tears running down his cheeks.

Dominic can't take it anymore and jumped on the pool as well to join and teach Elliam how to swim.

Elliam immediately grabbed Dominic and clung onto his body. While Dominic who knew that Elliam was really scared, but still can't stop from teasing his wife. He hugged Elliam's waist and told him to hold his breath, which Elliam did. Dominic then dives while holding a tense Elliam.

Elliam was grabbing Dominic's hair when they immerged from the water, he's panting hard.

"W-why'd you do that!." Elliam was coughing and felt that some water got into his nose. He grabbed Dom's hair harder because of frustration.

Dominic was laughing as he touched Elliam's face to see his nose that became red like a tomato. "I'm sorry. It's just that, you're so cute I can't help but tease you a little."

"I almost drown." Elliam complained.

"As I said you won't. I'd never let it happen, hon." Dom reassured his wife. He tried to let go of Elliam so that the latter can touch the bottom of the pool. Elliam who senses his husband's intention immediately clang tighter to Dominic while saying 'Don't let go' repeatedly.

"How can you learn how to swim if you keep on holding on me. You don't have to worry, I'm here and I won't let anything happen to you. Okay?" Dominic pursuad his still tense wife.

" B-ut it's cold and dark. We should continue tomorrow." Elliam said, fog coming from his mouth.

It is indeed getting chilly. Dom who knew that Elliam was weak when it comes to cold weather, decided to continue some other time. Although the night's still young, He can do nothing but lift up a shivering Elliam closer to him as they both left the pool area of their home.

===

NOTE!!

I was originally planning to use both Filipino and English as my writing language in this story. But as you can see, I'm using English more. I'm weak in English honestly so I'm literally torturing myself as I write my stories.

What I'm trying to say is that, Please understand if I can't write a much more detailed story, or using profound words like other authors.

Still, Thank You for Reading.
See you in the next chapter.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE