Chapter 20

This Chapter Is unedited.
Beware of grammatical and phrases error ahead.

***

"If someone's really pregnant with your child, I will never forgive you." Elliam sulked on his seat. He eyes were outside the window as he tried to divert his mind with the beautiful sceneries they were passing by.

Elliam just wouldn't leave his husband alone, and of course, with Dominic's patience to his wife, he just smiled and said "All right."

"And also... You made me cry multiple times today and yesterday." Elliam continued.

"Did I?" Dominic replied. Come to think of it, Dominic did notice that Elliam's mood swing made him more sensitive that he'd cry over little things. Is this also because of his pregnancy?

"Make up with me." Elliam said in a sulking voice. He's now looking at his husband who's focused on driving.

"All right, say what you want." Dominic said defeatedly.

"Milo... Give me back my puppy." Elliam already missed his baby even if they were separated for only two days. Before they leave, Dominic hired a caretaker for Milo to make sure he won't starve.

Dominic thinks through Elliam's request. He actually thinks that that mutt would be of help for Elliam during his pregnancy. But he didn't want that mutt close to him because Elliam would only cuddle the dog instead of his own husband, and Dominic wasn't having that.

Elliam waited for Dominic's approval. He was silently praying to God to help his dear husband make a wise choice.

"Fine. I'll have that mutt shipped immediately." Dominic couldn't help but agree because he can feel Elliam's enthusiasm from the side of his face.

Elliam was smiling wide after hearing Dominic. "Yes, Thank you babe." He happily said and gave his husband a kiss on his cheeks. Seeing Elliam smile again, Dominic's heart warmth. At least that mutt helped him lift up Elliam's mood just now.

The two of them soon arrived at an OB-GYN clinic. Dominic carefully parked their car at the small parking area, and helped Elliam get off their car.

Although the place is small, Dominic knew this was a well-equipped clinic, so he didn't worry too much and led Elliam inside.

There are so few people inside and it's very quiet. Elliam somehow liked the atmosphere inside and immediately followed his husband to a room.

Dominic opened a door which is the office of the Doctor that Dr. Lewis knew.

Inside the office, A middle aged woman was busy looking at her computer. Her table was a mess and her appearance was not suitable for welcoming guests.

Elliam who was behind Dominic, almost laughed at the messy hair of the woman. He thought that it looked like a bird's nest.

"Hello Doctor." Dominic said when the Doctor didn't notice them coming in.

The Doctor was taken aback by the sudden noise nearby. When she looked up, she saw a very handsome man and beside him was also an exquisitely beautiful face. She gasped loudly and immediately cleaned up her table, and then she proceeded to tidy up her face and hair.

"Please, the next time you come here, knock on the door." The Doctor helplessly said.

Elliam knows that she's embarrassed, so he pinched his husband's waist secretly. Dominic didn't flinch from the pinch, but he grasped Elliam's hand on his waist and held it instead.

"We're very sorry, but the door isn't closed properly." Dominic coldly said.

"It's fine. Give me a minute to change while you both sit on that couch." She said and pointed her finger at the beige colored couch behind Dominic and Elliam.