Chapter 6

After eating, Elliam decided to take a walk on their backyard. Elliam planted lots of plants, from flowers to vegetables. That's the reason their backyard looks so relaxing and fresh. Different kinds of flowers can be seen.

Elliam would always get excited whenever his plants starts to show up.
And when he saw the seeds of Jasmine he planted 6 weeks ago, he was so happy and called his husband for the good news.

He immediately brought a watering can. He couldn't contain his smile while watering his plants. "I'll make sure you grow up beautifully my baby." He said talking to the newly sprouted Jasmine seed.

When it started to get dark, Elliam walks back to their home. He didn't bother making dinner since Dominic said he would bring him food.

He's also curious about what Dominic said earlier. 'He said he would tell me something.' Elliam thought.

It was Eight in the evening when Dom came home. He brought their food that he specially bought from a famous restaurant and the one that Elliam loves the most.

Elliam immediately clings to his husband like a monkey, he was smiling with his full set of white teeth showing. Dominic couldn't help but hug and kiss Elliam because his wife is just too adorable to ignore. He also noticed how his shirt looks so big on Elliam. Dominic thought that his wife was really sexy.

Elliam was not too skinny to the point where his bones were showing. It's the type of skinny body with a perfect curve, small shoulder, that round ass and wide hips. His skin was so pale specially when his skin was exposed to the sun, his skin glows. Elliam's skin tone was the total opposite of Dom's skin tone, Dominic was tanned. A perfect honey colored body that Elliam loves to touch.

After kissing his husband. Elliam took the paper bag from Dominic's hand then run his way to their kitchen. Dominic followed while unbottoning his gray suit leaving only the white long sleeves on his body. He pushed the sleeves to his elbow showing his Rolex watch and veiny hands.

Dominic saw his wife taking out the foods from the paper bag. He walked towards Elliam's back and hugged his wife on his waist. Elliam looks so small inside his husband's arms.

Dominic kissed Elliam's head and neck. He then said. "We need architects for our new project."

Elliam stopped moving, he faced Dominic and stared at him straight in the eyes. If those employees at the company saw how Elliam can easily stare back at Dominic, they would probably praise Elliam for his courage. No one can look at Dominic's eyes, or they will die.

Elliam tilted his head to the side. "And?" Elliam asked not wanting to jump into conclusions, instead, he want Dominic to continue what he wanted to say.

"I want you to join. I'll specially suggest you since I know you can do it better than anyone." Dominic said trying to lift Elliam's confident. He knows how low his wife's self-esteem and confidence.

"But, there are other people joining. I-I won't go if you're not there. What if I mess up? It would probably embarrass you, I will only embarrass you babe." Elliam said while biting his nails, showing how worried and anxious he was at the moment.

Dominic saw it and immediately stopped his wife from biting his nails further. He kissed Elliam's forehead and said.
" You will never embarrass me Hon. I didn't want you to join to make you anxious, I want you to start believing in your self. I know very well how good you do your job, and I'm so proud of you for trying your best."

Dominic squished Elliam's cheeks and continue. "And of course I'll go with you. Do you think I'll let you go to other regions with you all by yourself?"

"Where is it exactly?" Elliam asked.

"Cebu." Dominic simply replied.

===

Their team will leave after a month. There are many staff members from the company that will go to Cebu for a big project they have been preparing for a year. Well know professional architect and engineer will also go.

Dominic knew once he exposed Elliam to the public, his wife's life would change. He can no longer go out without someone protecting him from media and from other people.

He turned his head to look at his sleeping wife beside him. After eating dinner, they decided to go to bed early since Dominic needs to go to work early tomorrow.

Dominic was well aware why Elliam never wanted to expose himself as his spouse. It was because of his family. Dominic came from a famous and wealthy family. They also have royal blood since his grandfather was a legitimate son of the late king of Spain. But his grandfather never wanted to become part of the royalty so he left and instead started business.

Dominic's father was not a good man, it's well known he's homophobic, And Elliam never wanted to break the son and father bond just because the father's most beloved son married a man.

Elliam managed to encourage Dominic to keep their relationship a secret for almost 10 years, but not anymore. He never intended to hide Elliam forever.

If he need to fight with his father, he will. If he needs to break their bond as family, he will break it himself. All for Elliam's sake.

Dominic hugged the sleeping Elliam. His wife groaned and tried to get Dominic off of him but he failed.

"I fucking love you Elliam." Dominic whispered in Elliam's ears to which he hummed as response.

===

Short update

Vote/comment/share