Chapter 8

While Dominic and his friend, Xavier, are busy talking to each other. Karina on the other hand, was currently dragging a frowning Elliam to the fitting room with a bunch of clothes on her arms.

"I really don't need those kind of clothes, Karina. Dominic will kill me if he ever saw me wearing those." Elliam doesn't mean to literally abuse him physically, he meant that Dom will exhaust him on bed until he pass out.

"Oh come on Elli, Just for once try to show skin in public. You have a great body that everyone would die for." She then pushed Elliam to an empty cubicle and handed him the clothes she personally picked for Elliam.

Elliam couldn't do anything when Karina shut the door herself. Elliam sighed and look at the clothes. There are shorts, cropped tops, jeans, shirts and what he thinks is a lingerie. Elliam almost throw the red velvet lingerie on his hand, his face was as red as the lingerie. "Why would someone wear this?." He asked himself.

He put aside the lingerie and tried to wear a piece of cloth that needed to be clasped at the back and a skinny jeans. The clothes were not that bad and it kind of fit him perfectly. Since the shirt needed to be clasp at the back, Elliam asked for help.

Elliam opened the door for a little bit that was enough to call for his husband. "Dominic, come here for a sec."

Dominic who was sitting at a nearby sofa with the other two, Xavier and Karina, immediately checked what's making his wife call for him. He opened the door of the cubicle where Elliam was and saw his wife's pure white and flawless back facing him. Elliam was struggling at putting the clothes together, and an obvious frown on his face that was enough to make Dominic smile at what he's witnessing at the moment.

Elliam's frowning face was a sight that never failed to make Dominic smile. Elliam was just adorably gorgeous.

Dominic step towards Elliam to help him. Elliam huffed as he let go of the straps and let Dominic take the job. After Dominic made sure that Elliam was wearing the clothes in a right way, he bent down a little bit to kiss his wife's head and turned him around to face him. The clothes were just fine and went well with Elliam's skin tone, the jeans also cupped his hips and butt perfectly.

"Do I look weird?" Elliam asked his husband.

"You look perfect, you should wear this for our dinner date today." Dominic couldn't take his eyes off Elliam. Elliam on the other hand, was still hesitant if it's really okay to wear this kind of clothes outside since he's not used to wearing it. The clothes were quite elegant and not too revealing, and they suits Elliam's temperament.

The two of them went out of the fitting room together. Karina gasped exaggeratedly after seeing Elliam wearing the clothes she chooses. She was even about to jump on Elliam again if not for Xavier hugging her to his side.

Dominic bought all the clothes that Karina and Elliam picked. After paying for their clothes, Dominic and Elliam bid goodbye to Xavier and Karina.

Dominic put all the paper bags at the back seat of their car, he then opened up the passenger seat for Elliam. He plans to take his wife to a shop that he's sure Elliam would love. Dominic stopped his car at a pet shop, and when Elliam saw where they were, he looked at Dominic with wide eyes. Dominic smiled at Elliam who couldn't utter a single word. After getting out of the car, Dominic went to Elliam's side.

"For real?" Elliam asked. Still processing the idea that his husband really brought him to a pet shop. He knew how Dominic doesn't like dogs or cats, or any animals in general.

"Well, I thought it would make you extra happy if you got your dream pet."

"Can I kiss you?" Elliam absentmindedly said.

"You're always welcome to kiss me baby." Dominic replied as a matter of fact.

Since the both of them had a little misunderstanding because of being seen holding hands in public. This time, Dominic didn't initiate to touch Elliam, which surprisingly made the latter hold his breath. Elliam thought he shouldn't have done that earlier, now he knew how Dominic probably felt when he rejected his touch.

When Elliam saw his husband walking ahead of him, Elliam made up his mind and run towards Dominic. He slowly tried to reach for Dominic's hand, wanting to hold it since there's only few people outside that can see them.

Is it really okay?

Is it safe?

Elliam closed his eyes tight as he grabbed Dom's hand. His husband froze from what Elliam just did, but smiled and grasped it tightly against his.

Sensing his wife's tense body. He reassured him, "It's okay, Hon. No one will ever judge and hurt you for loving a man." Dom said as he kissed the back of Elliam's hand.

Elliam nodded his head. He thought that he should start getting used to this because Dominic won't hold back at showing his affection in public, that man just held back for years.

The couple went to the shop while holding each other's hands. Once inside, Elliam's mood immediately went from being anxious to excitedly giggling while looking at the few pups running inside the shop. Dominic's face and demeanor doesn't suit the shop's theme, so some staff didn't bother getting near him and instead gave assistance to Elliam who was much more approachable that Dominic.

The two employees who were both teenagers were happily introducing each pups that they were selling to Elliam. Both of them were mesmerized at Elliam, how he looked and how kind he was, was very admirable. Elliam was clearly having fun looking at the dogs that Dominic patiently waited for almost an hour without complaining.

In the end, Elliam chose a 4 weeks old pure white Pomeranian dog. He also bought a leash and dog food for the pup.  Elliam was all smiles all the way to their car while hugging the pup, clearly forgetting that he was with his husband.

"Now that you have a pet, you'll forget your husband?" Dominic tried to deny he's starting to get jealous over a mutt.

"Don't be silly Dom, I'm just happy you finally let me have  a dog. Please smile now, I love you." Elliam tip toes to reach his husband's lips for a quick kiss. It's getting dark and there was no one in the parking space where they were so it's safe and no one will notice them kissing.

Just when Elliam and Dominic got in their car after kissing, two men came out of a nearby tree.

"You saw that brother?" One of them said.

"My lens captured that moment bro." The one with a camera hanging in his neck said back.

"That's Dominic Martinez, right?"

"Yes, 'The' Dominic Martinez."

"If we write an article about what we saw, Do you think he'll hunt us down?"

"He probably will."

"Then let's keep what we saw to ourselves for the time being and do not mention anything to anyone, You understand?"

The other man nodded in agreement. He too wanted to keep quiet for now because that Dominic Martinez won't let them live once an info about them accidentally seeing his lover, reach his ears. That man was very scary.

"But damn, never thought he swing that way."

"Who cares. I too would swing that way if I have a lover that beautiful."

"Even a dog won't fall in love with that face of yours haha."

" Damn you, let's just go back to the office."

"All right. But seriously, I want to publish an article about this big news."

"Count me in there."

---