Chapter 7

Days quickly passed by and it's almost time to go to Cebu where they will stay for half a year. Dominic made sure Elliam and everyone else will be comfortable so he bought a villa near a beach where all of them will stay. Though it's all for Elliam's sake.

It's a big villa, all the company's staffs couldn't believe their boss would provide them a gorgeous place. Everyone was even more surprise to know that it is near the beach. They all thought their boss was being too generous, but what they didn't know is that all of this was for Elliam Martinez' sake.

"Babe, You told me we'll be staying at a house near the beach, right?" Elliam asks, looking at Dominic's back who is busy cooking in their kitchen.

When they finished watering Elliam's plants in their backyard, Dominic suggested to cook their lunch himself. Dominic was not a good cook, but he can prepare a decent food for Elliam. Besides, Elliam would eat whatever food his husband would make today as long as it is edible.

"That's right. It's a big villa enough for everyone." Dominic replied while slicing vegetables. Each cut of vegetables were in different sizes so Elliam was a little worried while looking at his husband's knife skill.

"Then teach me how to swim. Do you think I can learn swimming in 7 days?"

"Hmm of course, I'll hire someone to clean the pool tomorrow. I can teach you how to swim after."

"Do sharks live there?"

"No sharks Hon.

" Do you think I'll get tan?"

"You'll probably go red instead if you stay under the sun for long."

"Ehh? But I want to have the same skin color as you."

Dominic looked at Elliam behind his back. He stared at his wife from head to toe. "Pale skin look so much better though." He said.

"Really? But I thought I look sickly." Elliam looked at his thin, white arms.

"Nonsense, having pale skin does not mean you're not healthy. Here, eat this while waiting for your food." Dominic gave his wife a box of cookies.

Elliam immediately took the box of cookies while chuckling. What is he, a child? Elliam thought to himself.

When Dominic finished cooking their lunch, he took the cookies in front of Elliam and replaced them with the one he cooked and told his wife to take a bite.

Both of them started eating. Elliam keep on asking questions and Dominic's patience never runs out as he answer his wife's every question.

After eating, Dominic called someone to clean the pool. He also told Elliam to change his clothes because they have to go somewhere. Elliam didn't ask any more questions and quickly changed his clothes.

After changing his clothes, Elliam was dragged outside their house and found himself inside Dominic's car. Dominic made sure Elliam was wearing his seat belt before starting the engine.

Dominic took Elliam to a luxury clothing store, his wife asked him if he wanted to buy something and Dominic said yes. After getting out of their car, Dominic tried to hold Elliam's left hand. But, Elliam immediately avoided his husband's hand that caused Dominic to grit his teeth. They were in public, and people's eyes were on them so Elliam kept his head low and didn't see how his actions affected his husband.

Dominic did not say anything, but he obviously didn't like what Elliam did. Instead, he leads his wife inside the clothing store. Although Elliam's action just now saddened him, he couldn't do anything for now. So he lets his wife do what he wants and doesn't touch him in public.