Welcome

"A storm consists of everything chaotic and dangerous, uprooting everything in its path."

But let's not forget that storms are sometimes the shake we need in life in order to do great and better things. It's a new beginning, for better or worse.

Hello and Welcome to Unexpected Storm.

I'm Aria, and I'm a new author on Wattpad.

Thanks for taking an interest in my book, I hope you are going to like it! A few things, however that you should know before starting are to follow:

PLEASE NOTE.

* WARNING * MATURE CONTENT ARE GOING TO FOLLOW. LOTS OF SEGSY TIME IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

-If you are not +18, smut is not your genre. Please feel free to turn your head around now.

-English is not my first language, so pardon me if you'll end up finding misspelt words or grammar errors. I'm trying my best and will try to edit every chapter as we move along with the story.

-I love constructive criticism, and I'm all in for your feedback, but please, bear in mind this note: It has to be constructive. Please, leave any comments you'll think it will help me.x

-If - a few- misspelt words and grammar errors- annoy you, I'm sorry. I'm trying my best here.

That said, Welcome to Unexpected Storm, a book where the only thing that counts is your imagination. Let your wild desire unbind and follow the character into their adventure.

Aria x

Copyright © 2022 by AriaS.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.