14.Mia/Storm

Mia POV

Having his lips literally torturing my neck isn't the best way to think rationally about anything. If not enough, his words are igniting something in me that I didn't know existed and worse of all, I'm not able to control. Biting my bottom lip I try to keep my feeling locked in, but when Storm's tongue picks on my neck, covering just the right spot, I can't hold myself, and a soft moan escapes my lips.

My body literally trembles at his mercy, and I'm sure he can feel that as his hands travel my body, causing my arousal to explode right into my core. How am I supposed to deal with it?

" What would be exactly the difference, Storm?" Getting out of my head, I find a safe place against his chest, while marking his perfect abs from the top of his shirt. Would I want a man or a boy? That's his question, but what am I supposed to answer when I barely know the difference? My experience in the field is practically non-existent and I'm sure he can sense that.

Keeping my eyes on him, however,  I don't look away from the fire burning in his soul and when his hand moves from my back to my bare legs, all I can do is take in a shallow breath.

" You see..." His words against my ear cause my heart to skip a beat while his fingers, now travelling on my naked skin, have me swallow hard. " A boy would make sure you have fun...but a man." He speaks slow and low, while his fingers travel on the front of my thighs disappearing under my dress, forcing me to hold my breath. " Makes you feel things that a boy can't...without even touching you much." The anticipation building in my stomach is almost painful and to be fair, I never felt something similar.

True I explored very little with boys but still, the slightest touch of Storm is making me feel things a thousand times stronger than the other guys did.

" Is that so?" I try to be a smart ass once again which makes Storm smirk, but he doesn't answer yet, instead, he rests his forehead against mine pressing his knee between my legs. Forcing them apart, he keeps rolling his finger up my thighs and when he reaches the very top of it, he slides them beneath my dress, reaching my inner thigh killingly slow. "Storm.." The dampness between my thighs is now quite clear and all I can do, once again, is take in a deep breath.

" Kitten." He growls before pressing his chest against mine " boys are selfish, did you know that?" My nipples ache against his chest and I can feel the metal of my piercing stroking his body, which causes me to shake slightly. His question, however, makes me smile and not in a good way, is more of a nervous smile because, in fact, I did know that. The only boy I've been with was in fact a selfish prick, hence why I'm still a virgin.

"And men are not?" I question parting my lips the moment his fingers reach for the inside of my legs close to my warm centre. So close that I can feel him hissing when he catches the wetness of my skin.

" Most of them are not ...I'm not." Sliding his finger further he strokes my humid lace panties and from the way he swallows, I can tell he likes that. Pulling slightly away from me he searches for my eyes and only when we have again an eye contact, he presses his finger along my slit, causing me to bite down my lips. "...So, Mia, what is it that you want?" Pressing even more against my wet panties I let out a gasp and when he slowly strokes me, causing my back to arch, I part my lips but no sounds come out of it.

What is that I want? That's easy. I find myself thinking and when I don't answer Storm's lips melt with mine again in a small and innocent kiss. "So?" He asks again, now moving his fingers on the front of my pussy and sliding them all the way up, he reaches for the hem of my panties, teasing me some more.

" What is it that you want, Storm?" I ask, feeling my self-control leaving my body touch after touch. " Am I your new hobby?"

"Tsk Mia. You should know better than that...″ Pressing his body against mine even more he growls in my ear and when the feeling of his erection against my legs hits me, I gasp almost at loss. " I think you have me fooled Mia."