35. Storm

Gripping my fingers around the wet edges of her wavy hair, I pull Mia the closest I can while our tongue fights for dominance. A dominance that I don't mind losing for once since the prize I'm receiving is worth it. The little noises Mia makes as our bodies shift against each other seem to be a great consolation prize.

Biting the slightest my bottom lips as our kiss becomes more and more heated, I feel Mia's body slowly moving away, but the moment I open my eyes in search of hers, her body is again on top of mine. Her sex is dangerously close to my throbbing tip. Holding herself around my neck and shoulders while her little finger plays with the nape of my neck, Mia slowly lifts herself and, parting her legs a bit more, she bites her bottom lip, staring right into my eyes.

"Storm?" The quivering in her voice as she slowly presses her silky sex against my tip makes both of us hold our breath for a long minute. My hands, now on her sides, grip lightly against her warm, wet skin, trying to keep her for as long as they need to, but the way she stares at me makes me wonder. "I..." She doesn't finish her sentence; instead, she looks at me as if looking for words. Only when I curve my brow at her can I see a shy smile forming on her lips. Still, she does not say anything. " Yes, Kitten?" I can see it from how her eyes shift in-depth that she wants the same thing I do. Moving her hips slightly, in fact, she causes our sex to stroke against each other, causing me to curse beneath my breath and my cock to become even harder if humanly possible. " What's going on, Mia?"

"I ...I want you again." The slight embarrassment in her words makes Mia look insanely sexy and cute, but the way she keeps staring at me makes her cuteness a sweet weapon for my poor brain, which I can't seem to be able to take as much. Pulling her closer while positioning her right where I need her to be, I lean in her direction, stopping a few breaths away from her plump lips. " Aren't you sore, Kitten?"

The shrug she gave me as an answer earned a chuckle from me, and even if I should know better, I can't deny her what she wants, can I? Shaking my head and trapping her lips between my teeth, I suck on her bottom lip fast before letting her go with a loud "smack", to lick my lips right away, still covered in her intoxicating taste. " We have plenty of time for...more." My eyes are on her, and my voice is a hoarse whisper. Meanwhile, my fingers have migrated down her flat belly. Playing and teasing her warm skin, I talk to her, and when  Mia's full attention is on me and her eyes melt in mine, my finger reaches the place they've been searching for. 

" Are you sure you are ready for more?" The gasp leaving her lips as my fingers slowly start to circle on her clit leaves me breathless, and watching Mia's breast rising and falling at the rhythm of my torture as my cock twitch, needy of her. "Oh...God..." She moans, opening her eyes. Her lips are still slightly parted, but no sounds seem to leave them when my fingers start to move a bit faster on her clit, causing her to arch her back. " I'm sure. Very...sure." Her message couldn't have been more clear. Taking charge of our kiss, Mia slips one of her hands down my body and, trespassing easily my lower stomach, I feel her finger moving down my pelvis - already very sensitive- making my body tense for the slightest second.

Having her entrance perfectly aligned with the tip of my cock, It takes the lightest move to have us locked together yet it is time for Mia to take her sweet time and do to me what she better please. Nibbling on my lips as my hand still rubs her sensitive clit, Mia moves her hips in a way that feels like torture to me. Rubbing my tip against her parted folds, she teases me even though, in reality, she is just trying herself. Breathing slowly, she spreads herself on top of me, adjusting and controlling every single move. "Oh..." We moan in unison as she slowly eases herself on me; however, she doesn't go further. Taking a small taste of me, she rests still for a few minutes and just as I move my hips further to try more, she slowly pulls away, making me feel every vein in my body explode.

" Mia...You're killing me." The husky growl that leaves my mouth makes Mia chuckle against my lips. For her, this is all new, so she is here exploring, taking her time to find the perfect angle and moment to let herself go. It feels like a teasing game that I might be losing soon.

" I'm sorry..." Nibbling on her bottom lips she leans close to me, resting her forehead on mine. Taking in a deep breath, she slowly pushes her body down on me while parting her lips into a small "O". "Storm..." I can feel her breast rising and falling as her breath becomes almost inaudible when her tightness stretches around sex in an almost painful way. "God.." We both whisper as she eases herself on me even more. And the more I move deeper inside her, the more I feel every single nerve in my body ignite with fire. A fire that only Mia seems to be able to bring alive in me.

"Oh..Oh..God..." Inch by inch, she takes me in at her own pace, giving herself the time that she needs to adjust to me. Her soft moans and little cray are a melody I want to imprint in my mind forever, as nothing has ever sounded so good. Even the water, softly waving around us for a moment, is still, giving me time to enjoy this, but that stillness lasts only a moment before Mia's breathing quickens following her moves. "..Storm...Ah... With her eyes locked in mine Mia takes all of me in but she does that with a slowness that almost kills me - or that's what I thought at first.

Feeling her walls clenching and embracing every bit of me simultaneously makes me breathless. Her tightness is like an addiction, and it's already become a place from which I don't want to leave, ever. "Fuck Mia...This..you feel too good."

"Oh...Oh, God...Storm." Rolling her head back as her lips fall apart, Mia lets her cries fill the room as I fill her completely. I can feel my cock reaching the deepest depth inside of her, and God, this feels amazing. " God...Mia..."

"I...Oh..." The way her brows furrows together and her teeth sink into her lips, forces me to stay still once again inside her. Runnin' my hand along Mia's back and reaching the nape of her neck I pull her in, kissing her lips softly. "..You..are you ok?"

"Mh...yes...I...I need a minute."

"Does it hurt?" I can feel her body relax - or at least trying - around me, yet she doesn't move. The soft shaking of her body makes me shake, too, and while her eyes are fixed on mine, her nails seem to want to bury themself in me.

" Mh...It's ...Oh...better now." Closing the gap between us and running one hand through my hair, Mia slowly starts to move on top of me again, rising and dropping her hips enough to create friction between us. At first, she moves just so slightly, taking time and giving time, but as her body adjusts to mine and her pleasure intoxicates her vein, her speed changes, and so does the depth of our thrusts.

Taking more of me thrust by thrust, I let Mia keep full control of the situation. The water splashing softly around us as our moans become louder seems to reflect our need to feel each other to the deepest, growing as our pleasure does.

Our hands are everywhere, navigating our bodies, thirsty and hungry. My lips are on hers, and then hers are on my neck. My hands are on her breast, and her hands are on my back. Now my lips are on her neck, and her lips are on my shoulder, and then her hands are in my hair, and my hands are on her ass. We are a knot of bodies and a race of heat and emotion that can't be controlled.

Moving faster and deeper inside her I can feel our pleasure building up in a way that has both of us charmed. It's weird, as it is only the second time we are together, but I'm addicted to it. To her noises, to her scent. Her taste, her warmth...I can't get over it. I can't get enough of her and of the feeling of her around my cock. The softness of her skin, the silkiness of her moans. The way she makes me feel and the way she turns me on fire " Storm" The way she calls me and the way her name sounds on my tongue" Mia..."

"Ohh..." The way our bodies shake and collide together has me growl from the deepest of my chest. Her wall, tightening around my cock as her movement becomes faster and shorter, has both of us breathless. Pulling her down from her hips as I push mine further, I reach an even deeper point inside of her, making Mia's jaw drop and her lips part.

"Oh god...fuck..." She moans as I thrust faster inside of her. Our breaths are now nowhere near regular. All I can feel is Mia's body around mine, and that's the best feeling ever. With her eyes locked in mine, I watch as she both hold her breaths, and just as our body begins to shake, I pull her in for a tight hug. Burring my face in her neck, I feel as if our pleasure fulfils us, and we both come undone; the room surrounding us seems to fade away with our moans and irregular breathing.

This is just the beginning, but I can't wait for what's to come.