1. Storm.

Slipping my phone back into my pocket, I watch as Andrea fills up our car with many useless and funny things. Every time Mia was about to come, Andrea would transform the house in order to fulfil their needs and now, knowing that most of the time our parents won't be home, she decided to take it to the next level, and transform our house into the most furnished club in town.

"Jesus woman!" Shaking my head, I watched amused as she tries to find space in the back of the car for the last massive bag still on the floor. I have to say It's funny to watch." Need any help?"

" You could have helped before. For example, coming in with me and helping me with..." she looks at the car almost shocked by her own shopping. " that.."

" Did you really want to stop every five minutes to wait for me as I was taking pictures with every single woman in there?" I ask, looking at her from beneath my glasses. The frown she makes always made me laugh.

" God I hate you"

" Correction. You love me to bits sis" sending her a kiss I wait for her to jump in the car and as soon she does, I start the engine. " Do you really think Mia needs all of this?" I ask, shaking my head at her. She literally went all in this time.

" Uhm... I don't know. Maybe not but I don't care!" Stubborn as she is, I had no doubt. " It has been a year since I saw her last and you know...after what happened... I don't care if it is too much, she needs to let go."

" Looks like she will...and might also forget her name with all this alcohol."

The bright smile that covers Andrea's face makes my heart melt right away. I've never witnessed such real and great friendships in my life. I don't even know how they make it through the distance. I, for example, have lots of friends, but none of my friendships is so deep.

When Mia left, four years ago, Andrea was destroyed and sad and she has never been sad in her life before or after that. She wasn't sad only because her best friend was going to live elsewhere, but also because Mia would have been alone, instead Andrea had me. Something that she thanked me for even if most of the time she wanted to kill me.

Even though the distance anyway, they made it work.

" You haven't seen her in how long?" Andrea distracts me from my thoughts with her question recalling my attention to her, now lighting up a cigarette. " Don't look at me like that. You smoke too."

" I know, I know" Truth is, it is a shit habit and we both have it. I would love to stop just to see her quit too. " mmh...I believe I last saw her 3 years ago, why?"

The grin forming on her lips scares me just as much as her look does. " Oh boy. This is going to be fun."

" why?" I ask checking my phone. I've just sent Mia the picture of my bare ass after all.

"No specific reason. But remember bro...she is off-limit"

" Tsk. As if..."Rolling my eyes I turn to the street again as the thought of Mia shakes my mind. I haven't seen her in so long and yet, I'd never thought about how she would look now. I mean, I did think about that a few times but never really went deep down her road. That she has always been pretty is something that I can't deny, however, she was a young teen back then and her body still needed to develop if you get what I mean. She always had something in her, however, and even if she had soft curves she had a lot of boys following her around since she was 10 I believe.

" What are you smirking at?" Andrea brings me back once more pinching my arms but to be fair, I didn't even realize I was smirking.

" Nothing."