12.Mia

I shouldn't have disappeared on Storm this morning, I know. The thought of it has haunted me all day and still is, as I sip my cold beer. The truth is, I can't stop thinking about him and what happened last night. My body seems unable to forget how his closeness has made me feel. The way his lips nibbled and kissed on my skin, turning my body on fire. The warmth of his body pressed against mine as his peppery taste tangled around my tongue. Gosh, if I close my eyes as of now I can even still smell his musky aftershave.

So why did I run away if I liked it? Everything felt good, just so incredibly confusing!

Feeling his warmth spread along my spine surely didn't upset me, not even when his erection pressed tightly against my ass. Waves of desire washed over me instead and my body tingled in ways that I'd never experienced before, lighting a fire that I thought could never awake. My senses, already on high alert around him only fucked me more, causing my core to tremble in need. Need of the man shaking up my entire life in a blink of an eye.

  What the heck is wrong with me?

The last puff of my cigarette leaves my lips as frustration fires up my cheeks and, disposing of the butt in the nearest ashtray,  I pull the hem of my silky green dress down, covering as much of my ass as I can. " Damn it."  Since I usually don't wear dresses  I'm kind of out of my comfort zone, but this dress that Andrea has given me makes me particularly self-conscious. It shows more than I want to start and is difficult to keep at bay. The generous V-neck shows more than enough cleavage and doesn't properly hide my full C cup; the length of the skirt only reaches half of my thighs, which makes me feel as if my ass is practically bare. Let alone the silky fabric which, even if it does feel like a second skin, feels like not wearing anything.

"Here you are" Andrea's voice makes me turn in her direction instantly and the bright sly smile on her lips catches my attention right away. " What's that smile?" 

" Weeeell...Kyle is here" Shit. Seems to be the only rational thought in my mind as my stomach twists with nervousness.   If he is here, Storm must be too. Shit " ..and I've been wanting for soooo long Mia to get him!" She squirms in my ear flashing her long lashes at me, something I'm used to when it comes to horny Andrea.

 " You are such a horny little bitch."

" I know. I just need to find a way to distract Storm." Narrowing her eyes in my direction, she gives me her " help me please" look which is enough to make my mouth go dry. Am I ready to face him yet?

" Pretty please??? I know I've left you dealing with him already a lot...but pleeeeaseeeee you know how much I love you!!!!" 

"You are impossible" Shaking my head, I suppress a chuckle as her arms come flying around my neck and even if I really don't feel like facing him yet, there is another side of me that feels warm at the idea of seeing him. " You own me big time, Missy." What would he say? And are we even gonna mentioned what happened last time?

" Awwww you are the best."  Being in my head when Andrea kisses my cheek, doesn't really help when I find myself back at the party and before I can even complain, Andrea drags me to the centre of the room, holding me by my wrist.

" Let's dance" Scanning the room with only one pray in mind, my eyes pick right away on Kyle sitting on a couch close to the balcony. The last time I saw him was probably 4 years ago and he surely changed a lot. His hair is now shorter and the bushy ginger beard covering most of his face gives makes him look older and mysterious, which makes me see why Andrea's obsession with him is still strong. Swaying my hips at the rhythm of the music trying to don't look too distracted, I  keep my eyes on duty, scanning the room for the men that seems to have had my brain fucked up all day. However, my search is inconclusive as  Storm doesn't seem to be around yet. Weirdly enough, I feel almost disappointed.