29. Storm

No more hiding, no more excuses. Since Andrea find out about Mia and me last week, everything seems to be a million times better. Being able to don't hide how I feel when Mia is around, and actually enjoy her company as we should, changed my mood entirely. Sure, whenever Andrea is around, she doesn't miss a chance to make fun of the situation or try to annoy us, but even then, the air around us has shifted, in a better direction. Mia's whole demeanour is way more relaxed and even if she has constant fights with herself inside her head, I can tell she is more relaxed, and more at ease.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Tilting her head in my direction, Mia curves her plump lips into a perfect smile while her hand travels along my chest undisturbed. Andrea somehow convinced us to go and watch a movie with her and Kyle, so now here we are, a few sits away from them, in the dark end of the cinema.

" Uh?" I ask curving my brow, in a confused expression which I'm sure  perfectly visible to Ma thanks to the light coming from the screen, that makes the room not completely blind dark.

" Mh. You look lost in your thought. And I'm sure it is not the movie" Nodding lightly at her as my finger curls around her loose locks, I watch her closely, scanning how her body reacts to mine, only a few inches away. Her exposed, perfect collarbone attracts my eyes like a magnet but when Mia shifts in her sit, adjusting her body slightly,  my eyes slip even down, drawing in the deep cut of her V neckline.

" Uh...Definitely, it's not the movie that it's keeping me distracted, Kitten." Licking my lips, as my words come out in a low whisper, I look down at her to find her eyes focused on mine. The brightness behind her gems, tells me that she knows what I'm talking about and inching even closer, I take a deep breath watching as her eyes turn into two lustful pools." I don't think I can sit this close to you without feeling the urge to touch you..." Moving my free hands on her bare legs, I tickle her skin with my fingertip while trailing invisible lines along them, crawling slowly upwards " But I can't...."

" Says who?" Parting her legs slightly, Mia gives me the sexiest smile I have ever seen so far.  Curling her finger around the hem of my T-shirt, she pulls at the fabric, forcing me closer. The little cockiness in her eyes is a huge turn-on, but nothing turns me on more than her growing confidence." I'm sure...we can be quiet" Clenching my jaw as my cock twitches in response to her words, I take a deep breath curving my brow at her once more. If it wasn't for the fact that we are in public, I would jump on her right now but instead, I behave, leaning closer enough to reach her earlobe.

" Kitten... what are you suggesting?" Letting my finger crawl into the insides of her thighs, I bit her lobe hard enough to get a reaction from her. Mia's body stiffens almost instantly and she closes her lips, trapping every sound that threatens to come out. 

" Make me feel good...Storm" Brushing those words against my cheek parting her legs to give me a free card, Mia moves her hands all the way down my crotch, acknowledging my hard-on with a cocky grin.  Meanwhile, my fingers waste no time, reaching eagerly for her warmth, covered only by a wet layer of lace.

Kissing my way down her jaw, I take my time nibbling on her skin before moving my attention to her neck, tasting her sweet peachy scent on my tongue. Her body feels warm but Mia's skin covers in goosebumps as she reacts to me.   " You need to be very still and quiet, Mia...Can you do that?"

Biting her lips as my finger reaches her already wet panties, Mia gives me a simple nod and searching for my lips she kisses me with just enough heat to have my body tense in pleasure. Rubbing my finger along her slit I watch as she sinks her teeth in her bottom lip, and when I reach for her clit, in a slow and calculated stroke, Mia straightens up her back, causing her sex to grind against my hand.

Resting her head against my shoulder Mia cups my erection from the top of my jeans and just like her, I'm forced to be quiet. Parting my lips I let silent moans leave my chest and pulling the fabric of her panties aside, I slip my middle finger beneath it embracing the warmth of her silky skin. Just like me, the moment our skin touches, Mia takes in a deep low breath and parting her lips against my shoulder, she strangles her noises biting lightly on my fabric. Running two of my fingers along her moistened folds I watch mesmerised as her body melts under my touch.

Sinking her teeth even further in my skin, Mia finds her way beneath the fabric of my jeans and when her fingers reach for my erection my body tenses and my eyes land on her hungry and completely lost one.

"Don't" I demand in a growl that sounds almost desperate but caring very little, Mia does exactly the opposite of what I ask. The moment my index reaches for her clit, adding just enough pleasure to have her legs give in and her body to shake, she wraps her finger around the base of my -now- painful erection and letting the tip out of my briefs, she strokes it, in touches that have the power of burning me down.

Tightening my jaw, I close my eyes and while holding my breath, I try to focus on something that is not Mia's hands in my pants. She is the only woman I know that can make me a goner with a single look, hence why I can't trust myself right now. Mostly, I can let myself go, no right here, not in my jeans. However, she has a mind of her own and, letting her little finger slide down the length of my cock, she reaches for the base and flips her hand around, she cups my balls, giving it a squeeze hard enough to have me curse between my teeth. "MIA″ I growl and this time I'm sure other people have probably heard us but I don't really care. Moving my free hands from her body, I cup her face and, pulling her in my direction I kiss her, clearly on the edge.

Biting on her bottom lip with enough pressure, I move my thumb on her clit teasing her until the point that she moves on her chair, meeting my movement eagerly. Rubbing her slit, I slip my finger in between her folds the moment she doesn't expect me too and in a smooth move, I ease my finger in her tight hole, feeling her juices smear all over my fingers.

"Storm...Oh, God..." Her cries are so low that it's almost impossible for me to hear yet. It doesn't matter how hard she tries to control herself, I'm sure she is on the edge just like I am.

It takes me a few attempts but the moment the tip of my second finger reaches her hole - without entering her- she lets go of my cock, just on time before the situation would have been problematic. Gripping the arm of the chair, Mia curls her finger all around it and, sinking her face in my neck, she lets the wave of pleasure run down her body in a way that is mesmerizing to watch.

Her cheeks are slightly flushed and her hair is now all over her face, messy and slightly humid. Her breasts are moving fast and every time her chest rises and falls, I see my parting her lips more, before biting down on her bottom once again.

Thrusting inside her slightly harder while touching her clit in matching movement, Mia clenches her tight harder, trapping my finger in between her nest. Keeping my pace up, I watch as she rolls her head back when her climax hits her and, as Mia rides her pleasure coming in jolts of pleasure that makes her body shake, I watch her amused, feeling my blood boil in my pants. The silent moans that she let out are probably the thing that turns me on the most right now, just like watching her since I can't look away.

Resting my head against hers I kiss her nose softly and, when she chuckles against my fingers, I stroke her heated cheek, trapping the corner of her lips under my thumb. " Uh...That was hot" She whispers before resting her head on my shoulder, still trying to catch her breath. Giving her a side smile I turn to the screen as the credits start to show and when she rests her finger against my chest, I can feel the area being touched lighting up on fire.

This woman is doing things to me that I can't yet explain since day one. When Mia first landed and my eyes met hers, I knew I would have been in trouble. I just didn't think I could be so screwed in such little time. The things that she makes me feel are scary and If it is true what she said back then when we first kissed, I'm screwed.

I can't be her fling, I don't think I'm able to let her go anytime soon.

What are you doing to me, Little Kitten? Are you going to break my heart?