7. Storm

" What do you want to do now? I guess Andrea is not even going to wait for us to get there" Lightning up my cigarette I watch Mia rolling her own, a gesture that I've seen many times. Somehow, however, watching her doing that sparkles something into me that takes me off guard. Since when rolling a cigarette has become something even remotely sexy?

" I don't know. " Licking the glue of the paper to stick the cigarette together, she taps the edge of it a few times and, only when she looks satisfied, she brings the roll up to her cherry lips giving me a pleading look. Lighting the fire in front of her, I wait until she is done, to then move away. "Should we walk home? We can have a drink there...the house is full of booze..."

" Yeah... Andrea kind of got over-excited about your arrival" Starting to walk side by side, I take my sweet time to appreciate every single part of Mia's profile. I don't know what that is, but there is something that seems to be pulling me at her. Her profile isn't delicate as every other girl I've met. Her features are stronger than usual but still feminine and on top of being beautiful, I found that very sexy. Snap out of it.

" How is life back home?" I ask watching as her hips move accordingly to her figure. She isn't so short but compared to me she looks quite petite.

" Boring" She doesn't even need to think about her answer as she puffs her smoke away. " I don't really get along with the people there. The girls are too...girly and the boys, Jesus...they honestly seem to have two things in their heads, videogames and boobs and I'm tired of that"

" Well..they are young. Besides, how can they don't think about your boobs?" Curving my brow I watch as Mia's face frown at my words and I have to fight to not laugh. Teasing her has always been fun and now that we can play on a completely different level, is even better.

"Why are you so stupid?" Shaking her head she punches my shoulder lightly before smiling at me. " You seriously haven't changed."

" Oh..come on. I did..a bit."

" If you say so" She gives me a stupid smile before taking in between her lips the cigarette and never, like now, I wished to be an unanimated object. "Do you have a special one back home then? ?"Somehow the little voice inside my head is hoping for a specific answer.

" Nope. I just told you that they are basically all idiots who only want to have fun..."

"I see but..there is nothing wrong with having fun...no?"

"No...I guess, I just wish I was a little more like Andrea..." I don't know why but her words seem to hide something from me.

" What do you mean?" I ask, taking in the last breath of my sweet dirty pleasure and just as the smoke leaves my lips, Mia's head tilt in my direction just for a second.

" Nothing really" The way she takes back her last statement is almost cute " Let's just say that I'm not as comfortable as she is"

" Which isn't a bad thing anyway. I love her to bits, you know...but sometimes I wish she was a tiny bit less ...explosive and egocentric"

" I know...she has kept me awake for a full week." Laughing lightly she shakes her head before looking at me again" I'm really happy she cleared things out with ..Noah?!" The way she looks at me makes me laugh right away " I Hope is Noah...because that means I have a break."

" And because you get the spend the night with me..."

" That's maybe why you are happy" Grinning in my direction she curves her brow challenging, giving me yet another reason to be intrigued even more. But even before I can find a sweet remark, her lips part again. " Can I ask you something?"

" Shoot"

" What's with all the tattoos?" She asks while slowly burning my skin with her gaze. Her bright eyes drink at first the ink on my arm, with no rush at all, studying almost every single detail and then, stepping slightly closer, she moves her gaze on my neck which is only partly tattoed.

" You don't like it?"

" I actually do." Until she answered, I didn't even realize that I was worried she could say no, but when my eyes meet her smile, a weird relief takes over me. " I'm just... curious"

" I believe I had a tougher time than people thought when I moved out to go and study abroad. Getting tattooed was a way to express that I guess..." Keeping my eyes on her while running my hand through my hair I take a small breath, before talking again. " They have meaning, most of them...other I don't know, I just felt to do it."

" I see. " from her smile, she liked my answer. But why am I looking for her approval today?" Well... I guess we all had our moment" Showing me her tongue, it takes me a moment to understand why, but when my eyes land on the shiny little piercing in the middle of her tongue, her gesture makes sense.

" No way...Little Mia has a piercing?" I'm more surprised than anything, it does look good on her, in fact, my head is already picturing things.

" Oh yeah...even more than one and..." she takes her sweet time to talk, but as I furrow my brow, she smirks at me"...a tattoo"

" Whhhhaaat??? now I am intrigued" And I really am. Mia did change a lot, that's been stated when she arrived, but I've never pictured her as someone who enjoyed piercing and tattoos. She always had something to say about my piercing and my friend's tattoo, so that's news here.

" Let's just say I had a tough first year when we moved and I might have started to see people from the wrong crowd.."

" And how many more do you have? And where?"

" A few more piercing...but I won't tell you where."

" Why?"

"cause I'm not drunk yet. Usually, that's when I tell people my darkest secret..."

" Is that so?" I ask while taking a step closer which immediately makes Mia nervous. Her chest slowly rises and falls as her breath changes speed. Her eyes are firm on me, and that makes me grin like an idiot. " you could show me then?" I can tell that thought of it either scares or excites her because when I speak, her eyes change in light and intensity and for the first time tonight, she looks away from me, moving her attention under my nose.

" Not happening" She quickly answers before stepping back. " besides, why do you care?"

" ...I'm curious" I bite back with her own words which makes her snort. " Come on...where do you have them?"

" I'm not that drunk yet, Storm" Unfortunately for me, we are already home before we can finish the chat, and quickening our pace, we reach the porch in no time where she stops, waiting for me to open the door.

"Let's have a drink then, shall we? So you can tell me after..." Who thought that Little Mia would bring so much excitement to this summer? Maybe she is a new person as Andrea said, maybe I am going to get in trouble after all.

" Am I your distraction tonight, Storm?"

" Maybe. Or maybe I'm just truly interested...and incredibly curious '" Getting in I wait for her to follow before locking the door behind us . For a single moment I manage to cage her between the door and me, causing her sweet scent to kick me right into the ass. What am I doing tonight?

" Well, then it's gonna be a Give and Take" I can feel the air tensing for a minute but as I let her free, I realize I'm the one on edge.

" What do you mean?"

" I'll tell you something, you tell me something else."

" And what if I show you?" Without giving me an answer Mia walks away and God, I've never liked a challenge so much in my life.

Game on, Kitten.