27. Storm

Mia's warm skin against my lips feels like the most delicious dessert mankind could invent, and as my teeth sink into the sensitive flesh beneath her ear, her demeanour change and her body press even more against mine. Holding a moan between her teeth, Mia rolls her head just enough to give more room to my teasing mouth, and when she bulk her hips, pushing further into my hand, she bites down on her bottom lip, holding her breath momentarily. 

"That's not an easy task..."The tremble in her voice is almost as arousing as the feeling of her slickness against my fingers, now sliding past her swollen lips and teasing her entrance. Her eyes flash open at the feeling and god - between the sun shining on her face and the reflection of the water in her eyes, her turquoise gems look  mesmerising. There is a light burning trough that reflects the fire burning in my vein, yet, they reflect the calmness of the water surrounding us and not the impending storm rising in mine.

 " I'm sure you can handle it, though..." Nodding at me while taking deep breaths, Mia rests her head against my chest, where her lips open to bite tentatively at my skin. With one hand, she trails the edges of my abs - so gently that my whole body tenses. However, when her fingers reach the hem of my swim shorts, a smirk that she can't see curves my lips and anticipation sparkle in my stomach. Perhaps, I'm not the only one on a mission here. I think as she finds her way beneath the wet fabric of my shorts, where my erection is ready to greet her soft touch.

With her fingers now exploring the length of my cock, it is not as easy to keep my cool and be mindful of our surroundings.  It takes a lot to ease my finger inside her without losing my mind.   Mia's walls are tight and warm,  clenching around my finger way too perfectly.  I close my eyes, savouring the moment almost with jealousy. Her lips open against my chest as she breathes softly, her teeth sinking into my flesh before gently sucking on it.  Feelings that are too good.  So good that as my finger moves inside her, claiming every inch, only thinking about how she's going to feel around my cock makes me shake in anticipation. It's self-inflicted torture, but one I'd take any day now.

"Storm..."She moans against the thrust of my finger sliding slowly in and out of her. Whispering a "shh" against her hair, I reach for her clit with my thumb, circling against it with a light pressure that has Mia moaning in no time. Her body feels molten against mine, and I see the desperation in her eyes as she bites once again on her bottom lip.

" I'm not sure I can keep quiet"

" I bet you can... or else we can always let Andrea find out..." Leaning in her direction, I shield her even more with my body, ensuring Mia can't be seen from where Andrea is. Cupping her face with my free hands, I drag her in my direction until her body it's wholly moulded against mine. " Oh god..." She cries when my fingers increase their tempo. The sweetest sounds come out her lips,  forcing me to crush my own against hers in order to muffle every single sound she is making and the one that comes right from my throat when her fingers wrap around the base of my twitching erection—squeezing just enough to have me growl in her mouth.

Chemistry isn't something you can force or pretend; with Mia, everything comes so naturally that it's enough to confirm the point. We have chemistry and probably always had. Finding a rhythm that's good for her and me, our bodies move in synchro, giving each other the opportunity to pleasure one another without interruptions. The quicker my thrusts become, the longer Mia's strokes are. When our chests are both burning in a deficit of air, we pull away, but not before Mia has had a taste of my bottom lip between her teeth.

"You see..you can be quiet" Arousal colours my words when I speak, and Mia's cheeks flush the cutest way.

" It's easy being quiet when your lips catch all my noise..." 

"Then I'd say no more kissing..." Matching Mia's strokes with my hips, I bite her shoulder lightly while pinching one of her hard nipples with my free hand. " I won't kiss you..." Another finger run along her slit, and her body tensed. "Because I need you to learn how to be quiet, Kitten...but I also want to try something"