18. Mia

Feeling Storm reacting to my every single move had made me somehow less afraid of what is actually happening. That I've been having a crush on him since ever is not a secret. What is shocking is the fact that he likes me too. If this is a dream, I'm not ready to wake up yet. Not until I've satisfied this new, exciting and weird craving that's crawling all the way from the pit of my stomach.  A craving for him. For the man now who has made me reach the stars and back without asking anything in return.  But now, as my wetness drips down my thighs and his erection gives just enough pressure to my soft spot, all I want - need-  is to make him feel just how good those stars can be. After all, nothing can really stop us between the safe space of these 4 walls, right?

" Mia..."The warning in his tone is just barely audible, but the way his breathing hitches in his throat the moment my fingers stroke his warm skin is enough to make my panties on the edge to be thrown away. "I don't think I can stop if you are not sure" 

 " Who says I want you to stop?" Brushing my fingers against his already humid tip, I can see it in Storm's eyes how much he is trying to restrain himself.  A soft growl dies in his throat as my hands slide further and a strangled gasp dies in mine, the moment realisation hit me.  Nothing is indeed e small here. Nothing. Even if I don't have much to compare with, I can tell that he wasn't lying.

" Mia.."   He calls my name one more time, but this time I can see the unspoken question in his eyes. Am I sure? I am. But the Storm I know would never do something against somebody else's will, and now he just needs extra reassurance.  " Storm. Stop overthinking it."Moving enough to slide on him I reach his lap and, sitting there for a moment, I pull at the hem of his shorts and briefs."

"I'm sure...trust me on this, I know what I want" However my voice doesn't come out as strong as I thought, and even my body gives me away. Luckily in this dim light, Storm won't be able to see my reddened cheeks. 

" I feel like a teenager right now... I've been hard for so long that I'm not sure I will be able to control myself. " I know this is a way of smoothing things out, but still the idea of Storm  out of control makes me want to do this even more. 

"Well...is a good thing that we have all night then."Something seems to be shifting even in me. My brain isn't thinking straight anymore and neither is my body, which seems to follow a flow of its own.

" Trouble..." That is all he whispers and when I finally look down at where my hands are, my lips part slightly. Somewhere in between our talk, his briefs and trousers have been lost and now, I meet with his impressive erection. Something tells me, right here, that there is no going back. Not now, not ever. Grabbing me by the hips, Storm search for my eyes again and when we finally look at each other, he gives me a simple smile. One of those full of trust and patience.

As my finger trails his lower abs and all the way down, Storm holds his breath, looking straight into my eyes. There is a fire burning inside them which makes me feel suddenly hot. " Mh" With my open palm, I stroke his entire length a few times, getting acquainted with his erection but when Storm slightly bulks his hips in my hand, I bite down my lips, closing my fingers around his length or better, trying to do so.

" Fuck...I didn't realize how much I wanted to feel your hands around me until now..." His words come out husky and low, but the way his cock twitches between my fingers as my wrist moves slowly up and down is enough to have me fueled.  If I thought Storm was handsome before, the image of him right now would never be easily replaced. Sexy, hot and fucking wet dream I'd say. With his eyes shut and his lips slightly parted, he takes every single thrust I have to give him. Stroke by stroke he growls low in his throat and when my movement picks up speed, his entire body tense, and his muscles flex beneath my touch.

Precum covers already the entire length and nothing has ever made me this wet. This horny. What the fuck his happening to me? Even my mouth seems to be watering and yet, this is a wild new territory for me that I'm not even sure how to keep my thoughts straights anymore.

" Oh, Mia... Don't...stop" Moving my other hand in the play, I reach for the base of his cock, squeezing lightly. There is just something about the noise he makes that makes me want to try more. Moving my fingers lower, I cup his testicles and when an approval groan finds its way into his throat, I squeeze there lightly too, taking in the image in front of me.

" You are ...going to kill me, Kitten." His hand back on my hips move slowly along my side and lowers. My thighs are exposed and when his finger traces the inside of them my whole body trembles. " You are...so damn wet, which makes me believe you liked this just as much as I do"

A simple nod is all I can manage before he pulls me by the neck, bringing me to his own level. Biting down on my lower lip, he kisses me hard and when my strokes become faster and even more precise, he bites me again.

" Kitten.." his growls echo in my ear as his hand slowly moves across my body, finding a small gap between us that allows him to reach my wetness. " Your hands...feel too good around my cock..." 

 Between his words and his groans, I'm turned on as hell. The more I please him, the less he breathes and the more I want to keep going. The room suddenly becomes quiet, and all I can hear is his erratic breathing. My hand, now living a life of her own, slides up massaging his tip while my world becomes clouded. " Kitten...fuck" Tensing beneath me Storm finally reaches for my sensitive core.

I can tell from how he rolls his head and from the way his hips buckle following my movement that he must be close to the edge though, and the idea alone has me moaning against his lips. Kissing him once more I slowly move away and lifting my body up I watch as the scene in front of me imprints herself forever in my mind.

Storm's eyes are closed, and his jaw is dropped enough to let his lips part so that every single breath or groan can leave undisturbed. His shirt is slightly rolled up on his abdomen leaving his sculpted V on show. My hands are wrapped around his shaft and his cock looks absolutely glorious and perfect. It's almost as if we have been made for each other. His hands are tight around my hips and from here, I can see it all.

" I...I'm gonna cum Kitten" Never words sounded better in my ears and even if I still find it hard to believe that this is happening, I just watch him with more intensity, stroking him harder and deeper. His breath, now uneven, causes his chest to rise and fall quicker but at the same time, his body jolts in pleasure every time my hand reaches the bottom of his cock. Pulling me in his direction, grabbing me by my neck, Storm opens his mouth against mine breathing my own breath but when his growl literally echoes in between my lips, I feel his body tense for one last time before the warmth of his juices and hoarseness of his groan, fills up my hands and my heads.

" Fuuuuckk..." His words are muffled by our kisses but I can still make up what he is saying as my hand still slowly moves along his sensitive cock. The cum now covering both my hands and his body, doesn't seem to stop coming and all I can do is keep going. My dress by now is also gone but honestly, I can care less. " Oh..."He hisses once more and slowly kisses me again he pulls me into his warm chest, wrapping his hand around me. I feel his cock throbbing one last time as I adjust myself on him and, unwrapping my finger from his shaft, I slowly move them up feeling his cum drool down my hands.

"Trouble." He whispers in my ears, kissing my head lightly and weirdly enough, I feel a warm sense of happiness crawling inside my chest. " I hope you are ready for what's coming next"

"What is that?" I ask curving my brow, but before I can even blink, Storm has our positions flipped and he is now standing in between my parted thighs.

" A sleepless night"

🔥🔥🔥 Mia!!!

Remember to leave a like x

I'll see you in the next chapter x