28. MIa

With my mind fuzzy and my vision blurry, I try to hold myself on Storm, sinking my fingers deeper into his flesh. My lower body feels completely molten and I'm pretty sure my legs are jell-O as Storm slowly unhooks them from his waist, letting my body straighten while still keeping me afloat. Good thing he is holding me, because when my eyes finally open fully and my vision becomes clear, all I can see it's him, and that face weakens my limbs even more.

With waves of pleasure still shaking my body inside and out, I reach for his neck, in need to feel him closer. Tangling my finger in his wet locks I pull him in my direction but the look in his eyes has me stiffen and slightly retreat. His all demeanour changes and even if his grip beneath the water - around my waist - is still tight, he pulls a little distance between us - a distance that's enough for me to know that we aren't so alone anymore.

Taking in a deep breath, I don't even need to turn to know who's standing behind us because Andrea clears her throat a second later, making my entire body lights up in embarrassment. I'd love to disappear under the water. Or just vanish into thin air, yet Storm's cool, collected look keeps me pinned where I am.

"Storm..." I whisper biting the corner of my lip trying to look just as calm as he wants to show, yet my eyes must be wide and worried because Storm's jaw tense as his finger sinks deeper into my flesh. Without losing is hold on me, he helps me to turn around and when I have my back pressed against his chest, he rests his head on my shoulder with an easiness that has my heart skip a beat.

"...Hi?" I blur out when my eyes finally meet Andrea's, who are so full of mischievousness and curiosity that it makes me almost uncomfortable. Almost because her expression is confusing and not so unexpected, her perfect lips are stretched in the biggest smile I've ever seen, and even though her arms are crossed under her breast, her brow is curved, sporting a challenging smirk. "Finally! It was about time!"

My jaw drops instantly and I'm sure she can read the shock all over my face because that smirk slowly becomes loud laughter. "What?" She asks again, locking eyes with Storm who still has me pressed against his chest. The two of them share a look that I'm unable to describe but Storm's body relax some more against mine and even Andrea's eyes look warmer.

Why isn't she mad? She just caught me right in the act and yet, she still smiles at me as if nothing has happened. Even Storm seems unfazed and I'm the only one sweating even though I'm immersed in cool water. My heart is hammering in my chest in a way that is almost painful and my mouth must have become dry at some point because I'm still unable to speak. To say anything. But that doesn't seem to bother Andrea, who's already talking again.

" I knew something was going on. You two have been acting too weird" Reaching the edge of the pool, Andrea's arm fall along her side as he flawlessly takes a sit at edge of the pool with her legs now hanging int the water. Staring at me still amused by my non-responsive reaction, she doesn't miss a bet and instead keeps going." Why are you looking at me as if you saw a ghost? I'm not mad...not with you anyway. " Turning her glance to her brother, her smile turns into a grin  as he index points at him in an accusatory way." You, however, can't say the same"

Tightening his grip on me he kisses my shoulder lightly, challenging his sister silently. " Why is that?"

"Because , is my best friend the one you decided to get at  it with ..."

Smiling against my skin Storm strokes my neck with the tip of his nose,  inviting me to talk, to say anything. " I..." My cheek burns from how hard their blushing, yet this seems only to amuse Andrea some more. " It's just. I wanted to tell you, I did. Just not yet...I mean..."

" Mia Realx. I get it...besides, it's my brother... so I understand"

Letting go of my waist as if reading my mind, Storm gives me a small kiss at the top of my head, getting out of the water a second later
" Don't know what you meant with that sister... but rest assured that you don't need to worry about me..." Kissing her sister's forehead he winks at me and with the same nonchalance as always, he walks away leaving the two of us alone on purpose.