20. Mia

With my heart drumming in my chest, I find the courage to open my eyes slowly.  Looking down at where Storm's body is nestled, I find myself speechless at the mesmerised look in his eyes. Realising a breath that I didn't know I was holding, I pull myself up, resting my upper body on my elbow, and there is nothing I can do to avoid the rush of blood from nestling on my cheeks.  My legs are parted, which is something that he pushed my body to do.  His arms are tight around my thighs, making it impossible for me to close them as self-consciousness washes over me when my brain finally seems to register what has him in such a trance. " Storm?" I call out when he bites his bottom lips and when he looks up, my core throbs and the uncomfortable feeling of dampness reaches my inner tights. 

"Kitten. ″ Looking up at me ever so slowly, he runs his finger along my skin, tightening his right hand's grip on my flesh. My body burns against his gaze, and when my brows furrows, he smirks as if reading my mind. " I'm admiring perfection", He whispers so close to my skin that my body shakes in pleasure. " A perfection that shortly I will be feasting on" A lump forms in my throat at his words. Swallowing hard, I try to keep my cool, but my body reacts to his voice unexpectedly. My clit throbs in response, and my wall clenches against nothing, anticipating what he means.

" Look at me. Don't ever shy away from me, Kitten" Waiting for my eyes to reach his, he moves to change his position slightly. With both hands gripping my tights, he lowers his face enough to be perfectly nestled against my soaking flesh.  Too many feelings swirl around my stomach, but nothing is the reflection of what my body is anticipating. " Relax, trust me" His voice is barely audible from how low his tone becomes, yet, it seems to work on my body like a deadly weapon. Teasingly, Storm's head tilts to the side,  and when his warm breath reaches the sensitive skin of my thighs, I breath in, almost holding the air inside my lungs. Slowly he starts to kiss the flushed skin all the way until his lips are way too close to the centre of my pleasure. A pleasure that has been kept under a locked key for most of my life.

Puddle under his sweet torture, my hands move irrationally on my breasts, cupping them with easiness. The metal bar in my nipple brushes trapped between my fingers makes me jolt slightly, and Storm seems to appreciate that when he groans against my skin. However, that is nothing compared to the burning pleasure building in my lower body when his kisses get dangerously close to my sex. "I'm already a goner for your sweet scent... " His words are sucked in a breath when his fingers slide along my slick slit. Moving all the way from the top to my entrance, he strokes me ever so gently, but when my body pushes in for more, he looks up just to give me a sexy grin. Closing the gap between his lips and my skin, his mouth covers my pussy in gentle kisses while his finger explores every inch of me. Curling my finger against his hair, I grip tight on it when his lips curl around my clit, sending electricity jolts all the way down my toes.  His tongue, fingers and lips move in a perfect rhythm together, feasting on me in a way that I didn't know possible. Keeping my southern lips parted with two fingers, his tongue swirls all the way from my entrance to my clit, repeating the motion more and more. 

Writhing beneath him, I keep him close, pushing his head even further between my legs. No embarrassment left, no doubt. My body knows what it wants so does Storm, who doesn't even pull out for air. " Oh...God..." Out of control, my moan fills the room as my body takes in every curl and swirl of his tongue.   The more he sucks on my clit, the more I feel my pleasure growing and my wetness dripping down my core, surely covering his damn sexy face. Biting hard on my lips, I try to keep my moan under control, but when his middle finger finds its way through my folds, I'm a goner.

" OOh...Storm..." I cry as his fingertip slowly teases my tight hole and as I close my eyes to let my body relax and roll with the pleasure, he slowly pushes his finger through, stopping only when my body resistance forces him to do so. Licking on my clit even harder, however, he manages to make my inside relax, and as my walls suck in his finger, moulding around it, another moan found its way out. " Gosh..."

Thrusting in and out of me in short and slow movements, Storm manages to bring my body to a level of heat that I've never witnessed before. I can feel sweat start to form along my skin, and the more I try to control my moan, the more he seems focused on making me lose control. Sucking harder on my clit, he pushes my legs further apart with his free hands, and when he teases me with his teeth, I see everything going black inside my head, and I'm forced to close my eyes shut. I can feel my wall clench as my core throbs in pleasure, and never, until now, have I felt pleasure so strong hit me so fast.

" Come for me, Mia...Let it go" His hoarse voice makes my every sense lit up even more, and arching my back lightly, I stroke my sex against his perfect lips, letting every single bite, suck or lick that his mouth gives me to push my pleasure through the roof. Holding his head pressed against my pussy as he eats me out, I roll out my orgasms in shaky waves that make me run out of breath. Pinching my nipples, I hold my breath in fact, and it takes all my willpower to don't close my legs shut and trap Storm there forever. " Fuuuck..."

I can feel Storm smiling against my southern lips, but he doesn't stop his torturing pleasure. Instead, his strokes become faster, and his thrust deeper. The fact that his finger alone makes me feel that good has me already worked up for when the whole deed will happen, but for now, as he pushes slightly harder, I can only enjoy what is happening. In fact, as my pleasure burns into me, Storm pulls out his finger only to replace it with his tongue. Thrusting in and out of me as well s licking and sucking on my clit, I see my world going black once more, and this time, I can't control my body. Pressing my thighs together, I let out the most intense cry so far, and as he licks me clean, I can feel my orgasm spreading everywhere in my body.

Forcing my legs apart, Storm sucks one more time on my clit and with one last stroke, he slowly kisses my pleasure down, calming my shaking and spasms. Opening my eyes, I watch as he slowly pulls away, and the moment he licks his lips, collecting every single drop of me, I feel my sex clench again harder, and I'm sure I've just dampened the bed.

" You are...delicious, Kitten." Crawling back up on me, he strokes my cheeks lightly, which by now are burning and leaning in my direction, he gives me a soft kiss. "I think I might be addicted to you from now..."

" Do you ?"Pulling him closer for a kiss as my fingers are still curled in his hair, I taste myself on his wet and swollen lips for the first time and maybe because my taste is mixed with his, I don't find it so awkward. Deepening the kiss, it takes Storm a second to roll our position, and the moment he does, I find myself astride him with his erection poking me at the right place.

" mmmhhh" Gasping against his lips, I press myself down on him and, moving my hips enough, I grind on him, feeling his bulge exactly where I want it. " Fuck..." Storm mutters against my lips, and gripping my hips, he helps me with my movement, directing me where we both want to.

" You are gonna drive me mad, Mia, you know that?" I don't know why but his voice alone is enough to turn me on even more and indeed the fact that I can feel his cock twitching against my fault doesn't really help the horny teenager in me.

" Well...I will say that we are even then."

" How so?" He asks before starting to nibble again on my round breast.

" I Have reason to believe that you unleashed the horny teenager in me that was asleep until now..."

" Well...I couldn't wish for anything better" Pulling me to him, he gives me another one of his mind-blowing kisses and as my hunger for him grows, I try to push his boxer out of the way.

" I...want to feel you Storm...but I'm not ready yet to go all the way Storm..I've never... " I can feel my heart race as I try to speak but as I do, Storm's finger presses on my lips to shush me and, pulling me closer, he gives me the sweetest kiss so far.

" I know." He simply answers while helping me in my attempt to roll down his boxers. " We go slow, there are plenty of things that we can do without going all the way..."

" And I want to try them all..." I don't even know what I'm saying, but it is true. I'm ready to try everything that he has to offer. Am I fucked up? Maybe. But honestly, I don't care. I know this thing with Storm will probably lead to nothing in the future, but for now? For now, I am all in.

Do you like the story so far? Don't forget to give me a vote if you do!