30. Mia

Looking at my reflection in Storm's mirror while the sun slowly disappears outside the window, right behind the trees, I'm finally met with my eyes, which seem to hold way too many emotions. Emotions that in the last few weeks, have been running all over the place. One, in particular, seems to have made a nest in the pit of my stomach and is the one I've always feared the most: a mix of nervousness and anticipation that has my brain working to the point that it might burn. It always happens when a big change is around the corner, and my body seems to perceive that every single time, which is why I feel so on edge; why every slight change in the air or sound makes me jump out of my skin.

 Like right now, where the squeak of the wooden stairs outside the room nearly had me mess up my light makeup as my heart hammered in my chest. "Damn it" Gritting my teeth  I adjust the pointed curve of my eyeliner that just slipped too high, curling my nose in slight annoyance - at myself, of course as I clean with the tip of my finger the black patch close to my eyebrow. I don't think the clown look is what I was looking for.

Being so deep in my thoughts, of course, made me lose completely track of the time, let alone the fact that I'm alienated from my surrounding too.  "Hey, Kitten..."  His deep scent of course, reaches my nostril before my eyes can focus on him, but the beautiful man behind me has his arm wrapped around my waist before I can come back to this world. 

  " Hi..." I whisper the moment our eyes meet in the mirror in front of us, and it takes me a few seconds to actually blink and understand that I'm indeed awake. Standing behind me, with a perfect smile plastered to his face Storm kiss the tip of my head while pressing my back against his chest. A chest that is covered only with a T-shirt so thin that every curve of his muscles moulds against my body.  His sweatpants also do very little to hide the wonderland beneath, and if it wasn't for his hand keeping me still, I'm sure I'd be melting away. How can someone be so hot wearing only sweatpants and a T-shirt? I mean, even his messy hair and light-grown beard make my ovaries throw a party, which brings me back to square one. My panties are a mess, and the feeling in the pit of my stomach has a size of a house.

"Planning on going out?" His voice, of course, feels like a hot sexy caress along my skin. So deep and manly that I can't really blame my ladyV for being so happy. His voice has the power to throw me off balance, and that's even without him trying. So comes as no surprise that when his nose presses under my earlobe and his lips start to kiss my neck, my brain turns molten.  

"Not really. I was just waiting for you to come back." Where that luscious voice comes from, it's a wonder to me, but as his hand run down my bare stomach, I decide to don't care.  If he can make my body quiver with just a look, I'm sure he has the power to turn my voice into something so, warm.  

"I'm here now" Kissing the spot behind my ear he rolls me in his embrace with easiness, and as I turn into his arm, I let go of my make-up, pushing my hands around his neck. " Hi..." I purr again once my face is a few inches away from his.  His peppery scent tickles my lips right away, and a groan - I believe that's the sound he makes- leaves his lips when his hand comes landing on my ass. "I like that I've found you in my room, " The sparkle in his eyes says more than his words." I might get used to it..." He adds with a smirk before eating the inches between us by lowering his head." Did you miss me?" His words are slow and calculated, dictating almost a rhythm in my veins that makes my body boil.  His breath washes over my skin, and even if he could just kiss me from how close we are, he doesn't, testing me with a raised brow.

" Did you?"I ask instead, even though I only want to savour his lips on mine.

"I asked you first...but if you really want to know..." Again he pushes out the words one by one, letting his lips vibrate against mine but without giving me what I want. "I couldn't stop thinking about you. Not even for one second."