17. Storm

"Just a Kid" Those words live her lips in an almost audible whisper, yet her tone has become all of a sudden distant, which only makes her words sink into my brain harder. " Mia..." Looking down at her, even her eyes are miles away and as I try to stroke her chin to force her to look at me, she slightly pulls away, making me move enough to uncage her from my body. " Mia..." I call again as she almost rolls away, but gripping her waist a little harder than intended, I stop her from doing so,  which makes me gain her attention again. " Hey...What just happened here?"

Her eyes are still away from mine and as she doesn't answer, I can't really tell what's she thinking. Yet, the way she starts to fidget with her finger gives away just enough for me to curse myself in my brain. "Mia...I didn't say those words"

" No...But you were about to, I just said it first."

"You might have done...but why is that bothering you now? Is not like we can change really the fact now, can we? You were just a kid back then. Is a Fact, and I  wasn't an adult either"

" But still...  you've never paid attention to me. I mean,  you even were blind to the fact that I had a crush on you" Whispered/yelling at me Mia doesn't let her emotion run wild. Her eyes are firmly poking holes in my chest as she avoids my eyes and I can feel her finger nervously play together at the side of her body. 

" That is not true and you know that. I just never looked at you that way... I mean, I wasn't a perv back then so you should be happy and relieved about it."  A low sneer leaves her lips, but she still doesn't dare to look at me." You were only twelve Mia...I was already eighteen. " My hands slowly move again along her face but this time she doesn't move away. " I was already sexually active while you probably didn't know the word yet" Those words get her full attention.  In an instant, her eyes are deathly narrowed on me and, even if those words get a start of a smile, she doesn't give in, pouting her perfect lips in order to keep that smile away while her brain works some more.

"So...why now? Why all of a sudden that doesn't matter anymore Storm? I mean, the age gap is still the same..." 

"You are right. Hundred per cent right" Stroking her chin now that she doesn't pull away from me, I work her features slowly, inhaling her scent bit by bit. " The difference is that now, you are old enough to make your own decision Mia. Decisions that won't put me in jail to start with... and even if yes, we still have the same age gap...we are both of age... So again, no jail time for me."  She fights my words in her own mind but as my face gets closer to hers, I can feel her breathing slow down,  so much that she might be holding her breath for now.

 " Look. I know that I wasn't the greatest guy back then and I might have teased you both more than I remember, but I did pay attention to you all the time. Sure, I might have looked at you as a sister... an extra little annoying one, but trust me when I say that I was paying attention. Maybe not as you intend right now, but I did."

"Mh..." 

 "...However, I think I might have started to give you more attention just before you were about to leave. Something in me kept screaming Trouble every time you were around"  Curving her lips into a perfect grin, she finally let a giggle escape and suddenly, it feels as if a weight has been lifted from my shoulder.

" Trouble?" Only now she rolls on her side too in order to see me better. Lifting her leg enough she wraps it around mine and finally, I know that we are back on the same path. A good path." why trouble?"

" For the same reason, I told you before. I was paying attention. Too much attention for being my sister's best friend."

" Uh? Now I'm intrigued..." Resting her hands on my chest, she slowly traces my abs with her fingers and even with the t-shirt between us, I can feel my skin burning under her touch."Like?"

" Your favourite colour to start."

"Which is?" She doesn't waste a second to put me on trial,  but I wasn't kidding when I say I was paying attention.

"Well, yellow. " I can see her lips spreading into a grin. "Wr..." she tries to say, but I shut her with my index. " I'm not done, kitten. Yellow was all you could think of until you were probably around twelve... then it was gone, while Green became your favourite..."

"..How?" 

" I just paid attention to you "

" I paid attention to you too..." The room now feels warm again and before I can kiss her, Mia's lips have already found her way to mine, kissing me just so innocently at first that a soft grunt escapes my lips. Her body finds a perfect spot against mine and even if we both have clothes on, is not difficult to feel the friction between us. The last thing I want is to push her in any way so letting her take control, I part my lips only when her tongue comes knocking and even then, I let her take control of the dance. The kiss is sweet and slow at first but Mia seems to have a different plan. Pushing my chest lightly, she guides me on her back and before I can realize what's happening she is on top of me. Fuck. I can feel my brain scream when her but is too late to stop her.

Running my hand along her neck, I lock my finger with her locks and pull her the closest I can, I savour every corner of her mouth, biting lightly on her bottom lips before diving back in for a harder kiss. A little moan escapes her lips and it takes me all my effort to behave when she straddles my already hard bulge.

The madman in me, by now, would have just ripped any colothing between us and reversed the positions but the rational guy inside me know better than that. " What are you punishing me for?" The hoarseness in my tone is just another expression of how hot I'm feeling right now and when Mia finally looks down at me again, I know she can feel it too.

" I'm not. Why would you say that?" Her plump lips are still wet from our kiss and when she bites the corner of it, I would really want to be that tiny piece of flash.

" Because..." I whisper angling my body enough to let her feel what she is doing to me" I find it very...very difficult to control myself around you Mia...having you in this tiny dress...on top of me, surely doesn't make things easier."

" Would you rather have me without, than?"If her goal tonight is to kill me, she might be winning because the moment she speaks, with her straight face on, my heart stopped beating for a moment, I'm sure. And if it wasn't with her word that she was planning to kill me, the little stunt she is pulling now surely will.

" Mia... you really want to see me dead tonight" Having her on top of me is one thing, having her on top of me grinding against me is another. "Fuck" The warmth between her thigs is just a preview of how wet she really easy and yet, even with my shorts on, I can feel the humidity of her panties, which would drive any man crazy.

" I don't want you dead...yet. On the contrary, I would like to help with the small issues you are having."

Where did she come from again? Because I'm not sure that's the same Mia I knew. " You what?" I ask just in case I've been imagining the whole thing. " And, to be clear... There is nothing small about the problem I'm having right now."

" In that case..." She whispers one inch away from my lips. " There is only one way to find out who is right...don't you think?" Shutting my mouth with another kiss, she slowly lifts her ass but not before giving me another good straddle. Moving a little, she slips her hands between our bodies, sneaking straight beneath my clothes.

" Mia..." I warn her the moment her fingers brush my naked skin. "I don't think I can stop if you are not sure" Shutting my mouth again, she reaches my already humid and warm tip and before she moves any further, she pulls away, only to whisper something against my ear. " Who says I want you to stop?"

Yup. She is definitely here to kill.

Is little Mia finally getting out of her shelf and getting what she wants??

Thanks for reading this book! Now let's see if we can make this book reach 200 likes in one month!If you haven't, but like the story, press the little heart now!

Next Chapter coming shortly xxx