36. Mia

Waking up to the warmth of Storm's chest,  I lazily open my eyes, fighting the urge to close them again. My head is still in a haze of emotion, and my body is too. The strong scent of forest and pine coming from my right is far too appealing to turn away. So, rolling on my side slowly, I do the only sensible thing to do right now and, opening my eyes, I stare immediately into the ones of the men who have been taunting my dream. 

" Good morning Kitten..." The raspiness in his voice,  accompanied by the ruffled hair hanging sexily on his forehead.  One look at him like that, and I'm already molten again. "Hi" Is all I manage to muffle out before he bents over to give a peck on my lips. A small gesture that's enough to shake all the butterflies resting in my stomach. 

"Slept well?"

"Mh...." I let out, moving closer to his body to feel his intoxicating scent all over me. "How are you feeling?" The light, peaceful feeling sneaking beneath my skin as he asks this question is already an answer for the both of us because, even if I am slow in answering with words this morning, I'm not so slow reacting with my body.

 As if under a spell, my body seems to answer to Storm's one unconsciously, searching and craving his presence. Resting my hand flat on his sculpted chest, I tilt my head and try to contain my grin/smile. How do I feel? I bite my lips before letting a weird noise out my mouth " Ahhhh... Great...I feel...amazingly great, Storm...You?"

"I can't even explain how good I'm feeling, kitten..."Pulling my hair softly and gently, he bends in my direction once more and trapping my lips in his, he quickly gains access in between those exploring my mouth undisturbed." I could stay like this forever, you know Mia? I don't think I'm ready to leave this bed..." Pecking on my lips between every word, Storm gently strokes my sides with one hand while he plays with my messy hair with the other. " I'm not ready to let you go either...but I'm pretty sure you are needed elsewhere."

"Mh...do you think so?" The way his tone lowers, and his brow curves have my body warming up so much that I'm sure he can feel it. Sneaking one hand in between our bodies, he runs his fingers smoothly along the path that, from my flat stomach, leads to fondness of my desire. A touch that has me melt under his firm stare, which, combined with his smirk, is a pretty sexy image to have so early in the day. "Because I'm pretty sure I'm well needed here..." The timing of his last words being rolled out of his tongue as his fingers reach my sex is perfectly on the clue.

Nonetheless, say that as soon as his finger presses against my sex, I find myself gasping. " Wet already, aren't we?" The amusement in his tone as his fingers run along my wet slit makes my cheek burn instantly, but the heat rising through my body is certainly not due to his words alone. Following my now-awakened desire, I slip my hand through his soft hair and keep his face the closest I can, I lose myself in our kiss the moment our lips touch. How can I have not wanted to be so close to someone before in my life? The sound of his phone ringing, however, has my attention slip away from that thought, and as he moves out with a loud complaining noise, not before stealing another kiss from me, I roll in the cover, following his body on the edge of the bed.

" Yeh?....No....Yes... mh.....What? How on earth can I do that?..... Wait...." I can tell the conversation is about work; it might be the fact that he is already in bed instead of getting ready; however, the moment he turns to look at me, something in his eyes tells me that I should be scared because the look he is giving me is a mixture of danger and sexy. " Mh...let me work on that...yeh, sure, I'll text you later. Yeah...bye!"

"Mia..." That look on his face isn't promising, yet there is so much trickery in it that he makes me curious about what's happening in his mind. " What?" Leaning again in my direction and pressing myself against the mattress as he towers over me again, Storm runs his hand along my bare leg - now exposed and parted - keeping his eyes firmly on mine. " What plans do you have today?"

" None really...you're sister...isn't coming back until night, why?"

"Because..." As he speaks his fingers have already crossed my entire thighs and now they are hanging in the soft spot that connected my thighs to my intimacy. " The model that was supposed to shoot with me is sick...so we are a woman down."

"So you don't need to go to work?" Gasping again as his finger taunts my clit I watch as he shakes his head and, kissing my lips once more, he bites my bottom one before speaking again. " Quite the opposite... I need to go, but I've also been asked to find a model..."

" And where are you going to find one?" Somehow I can feel an inch of jealousy hitting me hard but as his fingers play magic against my clit it is almost impossible for me to frown in jealousy.

"Well...apparently in my bed..."

"What?"

" Well...I thought.... that maybe..." Taking seconds between words, he pushes his further and, reaching my entrance in no time, he rubs his already humid tip against my entrance, teasing me.

"That maybe?" I ask, pushing myself against his sex harder. I'm sex-addicted already.

"That perhaps, you could.... Come with me?" Entering me in one swift move, Storm doesn't even allow me to answer and parting my lips in a big "O" I let my moan escape free. If my body wasn't sure of how to combine and melt with Storm's last night,  it doesn't look like that this morning.  Our bodies seem to be two pieces of the same puzzle working together in a perfect match.

"That is...unfair." Sinking my nails deep into his back, I try to keep my eyes on him, but as he slowly moves, falling deeper inside me, my eyes close shut. I still need to get used to him and to sex, point taken.

"Is it?"

"yes...Yes, it is..." To think that less than 24 h ago, I was a virgin, and now, I'm wrapped around Storm's body again, makes me self-conscious; on the other hand, however, I can't imagine leaving his side at all now that I've tried my most prohibited fruit.

"I promise...if you come with me... you won't regret it, Kitten, ″ No promise has ever sounded that appealing. What can go wrong anyway? It is just a photo shoot. Nothing to be worried about, right?