3. preparations

Elara

I barge into my fathers office where him and Ares were both stood around pages and pages of something. I walk towards it and see its the guest list for my wedding. what did you except Elara.That you would choose who came to your wedding. Don't be stupid.

"Father," I say straightening myself up "Ares,how are you?" he nods and replies

"im good miss romero,how are you?"

"I'm ok a bit nervous though and sir you don't have to call me miss Romero,after all we will be family soon," I state with a smile that covers how betrayed I feel.

"yes we will actually as soon as Friday and you shouldn't worry too much Elara."He confirms that Xavier was telling the truth and after a few words and nods he leaves.

My beloved father looks at me and what breaks my heart is he knows how much i love being incharge he knows that i cant bear to be in the background escpecially when the matter concerns me. "so papa what have you decided" I say in what could be seen as rude but im just hurt.

"bambino, devi capire,"(child, you have to understand) and despite how this makes me feel u hear him out."this marriage wont be all sunshine and whats the word umm,arcobaleni," bless him "rainbows?" he nods "and I know you want to decide whats happening but you just cant but you can decide other things," I nod allowing him to continue "decide what dress,the dress code." I shake my head.

"papa I don't care about that and its honestly fine but I have a question will I have a place in their mafia?" I ask him and he smiles."of course you will bambino now go find Alice and find a dress for yourself," he tells me and before I leave I place a kiss on his forehead.

NO POV

Xavier and his older brother,Darren enter a tailors shop to get their wedding suits fitted.When they walk in the lady at the counter recognises them and calls the owner who escorts them downstairs.The tailor is a family friend of Morreti family meaning free suits for the tailors protection. The tailor while measuring Xavier asks treading lightly "whats the big event?" Xavier opens his mouth to say hes getting married but Darren says quickly "a special business deal and get me a drink," he gives Xavier a warning look and looks at the cameras located around the room.Xavier nods in understanding.

one of the tailors workers brings Darren's drink down in a tray.He takes a sip but almost chokes when he realises who is actually carrying the drink,Sienna Cullen, or so it says on her name badge.He looks at his wife with hunger in his eyes,hunger for answers.She says in Spanish "Nunca confíes en un amigo de la familia,"(never trust a family friend) he nods and sits back to watch his wife do what she does best,poison people who lie.

Sienna walks up to the tailor and offers him the drink he looks at Xavier and Darren who both allow him to take a break. He sits on a spare  seat and gulps down the drink. Darren and Sienna glare at him knowing exactly what will happen. First his breathing increases,then he latches onto his throat as it starts to burn,it's a good thing he sat down as he starts to feel dizzy  then the part Sienna adores when the fits start. His already weak body trembles until it completely stops and a white liquid spurs out from his mouth,blood trickles down his eye and then mercifully his heart stops. 

Xavier looks at them both and asks "what did he do?" Sienna replies "my dear brother in law
it's what didn't he do that's the issue,you see all his workers including his own daughter were victims of trafficking,he knew and did absolutely nothing.So in the end that was his demise his inaction."

"Ok it seems we have our suits let's go shall we?" Darren chimes in and all three of them head out. Xavier praises his sister in law and congrats her on doing a good job.

Xavier
As we pack our suits into the car Sienna says "shit,I forgot to get a dress," she must have been busy preparing the drink. Darren tells her not to worry and that there's a dress shop close by.

We enter the brightly lit shop and my brother and Sienna go to look for a dress. Sienna shouts "Xavier ask the girl what the dress code is," I pull out my phone and ring her.
"What?" She says laughing.
"What's the dress code for the wedding?" I ask her not bothered as to why she's laughing. "Umm for ladies it's dark colours I have no clue about the men." She tells me and I end the call.

I tell Sienna what I was told and she went off to pick a dress. "Elara you look like a princess," I hear a voice saying. Elara? I walk toward the voice and I end up at the door way of a room filled with wedding dresses. I step inside and walk around until I hear the voice again "no bitch you look like a slut," I hear someone say through a laugh. Why do I care so much that she's here. I walk through more dresses until I see a familiar face it takes me a second to realise that it is one of Elara's bodyguards.

She sees me and tells me to come over. She's a lot calmer than Elara. I go to where she is stood and she looks at Elara. I see her now,she's wearing a white gown with gems and stuff I have no clue about on the side. I find myself looking at her but don't stop. She does look like a princess. No you fool you can't think shit like that.
"Don't tell her I was here." I say to her bodyguard.

next chapter is the wedding!!
on to the next chapter—> —>