17. tattoos

Elara
Although I've been home for a few days not one person has asked me why I was in the hospital, I assume they all think I had pneumonia and I prefer that. I would hate to explain to everyone the way my brain works. It's currently 1 am and only me, Sienna and Faye are awake. That's how you can tell there's no work to be done today. There won't be a lot of work from now on seeing as we all burned most of the mafia leaders in Italy.

"I need to get fucked," Faye randomly states. Me and Sienna look at each other. Did we really hear her right? "Are you and Ares not in a good place?" Sienna asks her and she smiles, shaking her head "no don't worry we are I mean like get high or drunk,I need to get intoxicated." "Lets go then," i say and Faye shakes her head "it's too early."I look at her,like really look at her because eyes talk and I see someone who is trapped,not phyiscally but mentally she feels like she isnt free.May that be because of being the literal mafia boss or a mother of two sons?I dont know but i do know that if she wants to feel free for a little while then she should. Sienna looks at me and as if she read my mind she says "Faye, all of our husbands are sleeping,our kids are playing we have no purpose here so lets go and get fucked.Litterally or mentally,up to you." She says picking up her phone and heading for the door.

Faye shakes her head but before she says anything i take her hand and gude her outside. We join Sienna who is playing I Was Never There by The Weeknd and i already start to feel intoxicated. The weeknd makes me feel as if im sat on a tall building watching everythingg beneath me descend into flames.  Sienna drives us to a bar thats nearby to us.

Faye at the bar orders Bacardi and me and Sienna stop her "how about you start with something less strong,"I suggest but she shakes her head and starts to drink. Sienna agrees to be the 'sober friend' beacause she's driving.

After a few drinks my phone vibrates and I read it in my head.
unknown:where tf are you who's unknown. I think for a second but it doesn't come to me so I call 'unknown.'
"Hi?" I say.
"Elara where the fuck are you?"
A voice from the background asks "and where's Sienna?"
"Sienna is with me." I say and 'unknown' asks "where? Dove?(where)."
"Who are you?" I ask and 'unknown' sighs.
"Elara did you not save my number?It's me your husband." Oh shit. "Shit," I say and Sienna notices my confusion so takes the phone.

"Xavier piss off I'm with your girl and I'm sober so nothing will happen go back to bed." Sienna tells Xavier before ending the phone call. She give me my phone and I look at Xavier's contact and see that she changed it to 'Xav :)' I smile at her and have another drink.

Sienna is wearing a crop top, I look at her stomach and shit. She has a tattoo. "You." I point at her. She faces me. "You have a tattoo?" I ask wondering how I've never seen it. She says "yeah I do I got that one when I was 16." She tells me. I want a tattoo. "Sienna can I get a tattoo?"

Sienna
I'm sat in the middle of two idiots- two drunk idiots. Elara is gulping down bourbon and Faye is-shit she's passed out. I slap her face to wake her up. "What?" She asks looking around. "Your at a bar, and now we have to go." I tell her and she nods seeming a lot sober than before.

Elara just asked me if she could get a tattoo and personally I don't have a problem with it, I have a few so why not. "Elara get up and I'll take you to a tattoo artist." She's like a kid who sees candy ,her eyes light up and she follows me out of the bar.

"Morning," I greet the receptionist at the tattoo parlour. "Morning Sienna, want another tattoo?" She asks and I shake my head and say "no not today, today Elara will be getting a tattoo." She leads me, Elara and Faye into a room and tells El to sit. "What are we thinking?" she asks El preparing the needle. El says without hesitation "angle wings with a halo." The woman looks at her confused so her drunk ass grabs a piece of paper and sketches the tattoo design out. Its cute but with meaning kind like her.