18. pinky promise

Xavier
I begin kissing her tattoo but just as I'm about to leave a hickey Darren and Silas stand behind the sofa. Darren raises his eyebrows and says "Let's go." I lift my head and say "what?
"Come on,we've got to go to one of the clubs," he says. I look at Elara who is clearly pissed "I've got to go but," I lean into her ear "I'll make it up to you,pinky promise " she moves my head away and gives me the finger.
She looks hot when she's pissed. She walks away without saying anything and a smile creeps on my lips. I'm so in love with her. I'm smiling like an idiot because Elara moved my head away from her gently.

I open the car door for Silas who says in return"fuck off." What- "well your welcome dickhead." I say and he rolls his eyes.  Is he joking? Darren asks starting the car "what's your problem,cousin?" Silas leans his head back against the top of his seat. "I want to be in love." He mutters quietly and me and Darren almost burst into laughter but keep composure. "Where's this coming from?" I ask and he explains that he bumped into a girl almost a month ago and can't stop thinking about her. "Describe her," I say turning to look at him. "Her name is Alice Young,she's Chinese,she's a bodyguard and because of this I won't be able to pursue anything with her."

"I know her, she's El's best friend and bodyguard so she's part of El's mafia meaning that Silas, she's part of our mafia." I tell him and his face lights up. "Y-your sure?" He asks and I nod and sit back.

We pull up to one of our many clubs. This one is a strip club and a snooker club. "What's the problem here?" I ask Darren who just smiles as he opens the door. "There is no problem I just thought Silas could have a bit of fun."

I turn to see where Silas is and find him surrounded by chicks. I mean he is British and I guess the ladies like that.I ask my brother a question that's been on my mind "Doesn't Sienna mind all this that you do?" I ask him,while a stripper is on his lap. He shakes his head "no because she knows that she's the only one I love and care about and we have a rule that we can not have sex with the other person."

Although Ares stepped up after our father died and I appreciate him massively but he's never been there for me and Darren,in any way. Ares made sure the mafia wouldn't fall leaving me and my other brother to live on our own. Darren has been my partner in crime since probably birth,it's always been him and because of that I respect him. I respect him a shit ton more than Ares because he put me first-family before work. That is how dad worked it was his motto "family first,no matter what," and Ares has forgotten that.

I take a sip of my water and start fiddling with Elara's hair tie. It's been on my wrist ever since she gave it to me. I like it. It's convenient. Darren exclaims "these girls can dance."I shake my head. I didn't even notice. "Have you told her yet?" Darren's asks me if I've told Elara that I love her and the answer is no. I shake my head and he asks "why?" Coz I'll look like an idiot if she doesn't feel the same. "She doesn't feel the same." Darren looks shocked "how do you know that?"
"She would have said." I answer and Darren scoffs. "Or maybe she feels the same way you do but she just doesn't know it," he says taking another gulp of his drink. He actually makes sense when he's drunk.

Elara
I phone Alice and tell her to come up to my room. She does so almost instantly "Hey." She says sitting on my bed. "How are you? I feel like we haven't talked in forever," I ask and she tells me "I can't thinking of Silas," I join her on my bed. "Like I want to fall in love,like so bad,I want love to destroy me and Silas seems like the best candidate."
"You deserve it,after all the shit you went through you deserve to be loved and Silas is amazing." She smiles at the mention of Silas "Ally,if you want I could set you two up like on a date."
She nods and says "yes,yes please." I make a mental note to tell Xavier.

"So what's going on with you and Xavier?" She asks so I explain what he said in the hospital and she asks "do you love him?" I shrug my shoulders "how do you know when you love someone?" She thinks for a bit before saying "I guess you feel homesick without them and you feel happiest with them." Wow she really just said that. "I honestly don't know but I'm guessing that's how it feels."
"No that was impressive like it was straight from a book or a romance movie." She laughs and we just sit on my bed not wanting to move.

Alice receives a phone call so leaves me sat on my bed. "Am I in love?" I ask myself. I think for a while about the meaning of love and almost drive myself crazy. I need a shower.

I undress and step into the shower. The hot water hits my face like a gush of wind on a hot day;exactly what I need. I get the urge to touch myself,I've never had this urge before but I'm horny as fuck. I start by rubbing my clit gently then with one finger. I insert another finger and rub back and forth,my vagina is already wet becomes of the showers water.I carry on until it starts to feel good,like really fucking good. "Jesus fuck," I shout as I start to feel euphoric.

I step out of the shower and fuck I'm definitely doing that again. I walk into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around me. I turn on the lights and holy mother fucker. Xavier is sat on our bed. His shirt is unbuttoned showcasing his abs. I stare at them,and slowly look at his face. He has a smirk on his face. Did he hear me? I turn around and go to my wardrobe to find something to wear.He follows me and quickly catches up to me,he stands tall in front of me and says leaning his hand against the wall next to me. "Show me how you did it." I blink twice. Did what? "Show me how you touched yourself." He says answering me.
"I-"I begin but falter when he takes off his belt with one hand. My eyes trail down to his lower area.

I rest my head against the wall with a smile on my face. I let the towel fall down. He stares at my naked body and says "lay on the table."I walk over to the table and lay on it,my legs crossed. For obvious reasons. He taps my legs and says "open them and touch yourself,scream my name just like how you screamed Jesus." He says sitting on a chair,watching me. I put my finger in and begin rubbing. "Only one,come on my dick is at least worth three." I look at him and he tilts his head to a side. He looks cute when he does that. "Your dick is actually quite small," I say lying. He sighs and stands up. He takes my three fingers and rubs them along my clit. Fuck that feels good.

He tells me "carry on," I do and he removes his pants. He reaches for the condoms that are next to his bed. The extra large ones. "You won't need those get the smaller ones." I say teasing him. He shuts me up when he insets his dick into my already wet pussy. I scream "Xavier!" He nods and goes deeper, my fingers that were inside me latch onto the table for stability. He takes them off the table and puts them back inside me opening me up. He holds the back of my neck and slowly brings me up so that I'm in a sitting position. I kiss his neck slowly as he enters his whole dick into me. "Fuck Xavier." I moan on his neck. He thrusts harder and says "hold onto me," I wrap my arms around his neck as he fucks me. I moan uncontrollably but he says quietly into my ear "quiet, I want to see how quiet you can be ok,angel?" I like angel. "Call me angel more often." I say breathing heavily. He hums a yes before saying "slow down your breathing, I can feel your heart." He tells me and I slowly inhale and exhale,it feels better,more lustfull.

I can't stay quiet. I almost panic.It's too quiet. "Trust me,angle,trust me." I nodd burying my head into his neck.

Xavier
She looks so beautifull. Her hair,her body,her cute moans her everything ,I'm in love with every part of her. She cums on me and she covers her face with her hands. I shake my head and uncover her face. "Don't be embarrassed in front of me angel."

I ship Silas and Alice.