24. playfully dangerous

This is Leah

This is Leah. She's Antonio's girlfriend,she is a spy and will work for Faye's mafia.

Elara
Me and Xavier are laying on our bed,this has become a routine recently. We have dinner and come up to our room,we get Mateo ready for bed,put him in his room and then we lay in our bed. He plays with my fingers,kissing them every so often,sometimes we'll bring up a funny moment from the day that past and over the most minute funny thing we both will erupt into laughter.  It's simple and nothing out of the 'normal' but it's our little thing and I don't think I could sleep without it.

I answer Antonio's call "hi is she here?" I ask my excitement showing. "Yeah she's pulling into the driveway now," he tells me. I sit up and tell Xavier he sits up and we start heading to the main door.

Antonio is pacing back and forth when we get to him. "How do I look?" He asks and I smile at how much he cares for her. "You look amazing don't worry," I say and Xavier looks at me,he whispers "he looks great?" I snort. I can't with him. "Oh I'm sorry cupcake,do you need attention," I say playfully. Xavier rolls his eyes,I move his head towards me and place a kiss on his forehead. He has no reaction so I kiss his cheeks,still no reaction. Bastard. I give in and kiss his lips once I pull away his face is still stern but then he smiles and turns me around,he wraps his arms above my shoulders and rests his chin on my head.

The door opens and Leah walks through it. She's gorgeous. I move Xavier's arms away and go to take her bags. Antonio has already kissed every part of her skin that's not covered by her airport outfit. She sees me and looks at Antonio who nods "your Elara?" She asks and I nod "call me El," I tell her.

Xavier takes her bags from me "I'll take them," he says. Me,Antonio,Leah and Xavier walk up to Antonio's room. As we barely reach half way up the stairs Leah gasps "these things tire me out," she says holding onto the lower part of her stomach. I turn to look at Xavier who is staring at her arse. I don't react because I'll confront him about it later.

We reach the top of the stairs and the poor girl is gasping. She asks me out of breath "can I talk to you,"
Ever since she's arrived she's had her hand on her stomach,the lower region more specifically. I may be just overthinking the whole situation but I have a feeling,a good feeling that she's pregnant."El," she calls me to her bed,where's she's sat,her hand still resting on her belly. "Yeah?"
"I have to tell you something," she says and my eyes light up "I'm pregnant," she says looking a her stomach in awe. Her eyes start to tear up "your the first person I've told," she says and hug her. She smells of lavender with a hint of cherry.

"When are you going to tell Antonio?" I ask and she says "now," she stands up and ushers Antonio away from his conversation with Xavier. She says to Xavier but more directly at Antonio "I'm," before continuing she looks at me for reassurance I nod my head "pregnant,I'm about 4 months due," she says and now from looking down I can see how big her stomach is. Antonio is overfilled with joy he picks her up and kisses her,our cue to leave.

Xavier
When we were walking up the stairs Leah gasped and said that the stairs tire her out which could have only meant one thing she's pregnant. I was right. Now Faye and Leah are pregnant both the same amount of weeks along.

When we leave their room and enter ours El doesn't say anything. Strange, I usually can't get her to shut up. She lays on our bed still silent. I lay next to her and try to kiss her forehead before going to bed but she turns the other way. "Don't do this." I say "do what?"
"End the day with an argument you know that we never go to bed not happy with each other." I say confused why she's behaving like this.

She turns around "I should gauge your eyes out," she says before turning back to her previous position. Huh? "El?"
"Stop," she says and I sit up. "El what did I do," I say drscratching the back of my neck. "You were starring at Leah's arse." She says taking me by surprise. "W-what?" I say laughing at how ridiculous that seems.

"El I swear to you I wasn't looking at her,"I say but she doesn't say anything. She reaches for something and brings it to me so I can see it. She traces her fingers over her blade while starring directly at me. She looks so sexy right now I can't. She takes her knife with the pointy end traces over the rims of my face. She does it firmly so I can feel the blade but not enough to wound me. She would never hurt me,the girl is in love with me. The knife travels down my chest I look at the knife then back at her,she has the power.

She goes just a bit deeper causing me to grunt "fuck." She smirks and takes her beloved knife to the rims of my boxers. She tugs at them with the knife "you scared yet?" She asks ready to give  to take circumcision to a whole new level. I shake my head "no love I'm just turned on," I looking at her body on top of mine,I look at the knife that's technically cockblocking us. I hate that knife. She takes the knife and somehow talent fully  lowers  my boxers off my hips. "Are you hard?" She whispers seductively in my ear. If I wasn't before I definitely am now. I kiss her cheek before she pulls it away and curses "coglione,"(bastard) I shake my head I gently take her hand with the knife. She looks at me with red eyes.

I kiss her lips and I can practically feel all of her doubts about me vanish,she relaxes her shoulders and lets go off her knife,I take it and put it on her bedside table. Her hands get lost in my hair tugging it lightly she pulls my head away from her making me look at her "Your mine and if I catch you looking or if you make me-"shut up. I kiss her and she stops talking I feel her stomach,moving up to her breasts,I hold one of them circling her nipple with my thumb. She exhales a broken breath and I begin kissing her neck slowly but leaving my art.

oh my