21. love

Elara 
Me and Antonio have a type of love that will never dry out. It's not romantic or sexual it's platonic. It's the same you would share with a sibling or a cousin;your family.

Naturally Xavier's jealous,it's actually quite funny. The way he scratches the back of his neck and gives Ant stares that could kill,watching him has made me realise how deeply I am in love with him and how he was and is in love with me. It's taken me longer to admit it to myself but I am in love with Xavier Moretti.

Me and Xavier are alone now,he's sat on our bed,his shirt opened showcasing his perfectly carved abs. I'm standing against the door trying to fathom when to say it. "Xavier," I say getting his attention. He faces me ,raises his arms and places them under his head. He admires me as I look at him forgetting why I called his name. Fuck. No I have to say this. "Stop." I say.
"Stop what?"
"Stop looking at me like that." I say and he smirks and asks "or what?"
I sit on his lap and run my fingers through his black hair "I love you," I say and he smiles. My heart is pounding in my chest. Please say it back. Did I read the signs wrong? He kisses the bridge of my nose "And I love you,Elara." His kisses move down to my lips. This kiss is different than the others we've had,better. More full of love.

I unbutton his pants as he removes his shirt with one hand,usingthe other hand for throwing my crop top away. My heart is pounding he says "I've barely touched you,and I can feel your heart beating for me," he says tucking my hair behind my ears kissing my neck slowly. I smile as he does so "you like that don't you?" He asks knowing the answer. I nod "you know I do." I say and he continues to kiss my neck. That's going to leave a mark.

He kisses my collar bones,neck and everywhere in between "we have to go to dinner," I say pulling away from him.

Xavier
She wants to go to dinner.

Elara
When I mention dinner Xavier practically jumps off the bed,he hurriedly puts his shirt back on,she passes me my crop top and says "let's go,"he says opening our bedroom door. I catch up to him and he power walks to the dining room. "Xavier." I say and he walks back to where I am and holds my hand. I stop walking "Xavier slow down,I'm not going to change my mind," I say and he takes a deep breath.

"Ok,ok I'm sorry I'm just proud of you," he says and I kiss his hand that's wrapped around mine. "Thank you,love," I say and his cheeks turn a tad bit pink. He's blushing! 

We take our seats at the dinner table. Antonio winks at me as I sit,I give him a friendly smile. I look at Xavier whose face has darkened. He whispers into my ear "your mine," I turn to him and kiss his cheek "I know that and your mine,so stop getting jealous." I say and he whispers harshly "I'm not jealous." I roll my eyes he definitely is.

Ares and Faye arrive taking their seats at the head of the table. Sienna enters holding Darren's hand. Micheal arrives cautiously sitting on a seat his hand on his back for support. Sometimes I forget how old he is:65. He's always been an uncle to me i remember when he used to babysit me how he used to let me stay awake until my dad would come back.

"buenas noches," (good evening)he greets us all and we all reply. Ruby arrives giving no greeting, what did i expect, it's Ruby. The kitchen workers start serving our food. Ares recieves his plate first,it's chicken. Faye is served next. When it's my turn to recieve my plate i cross my fingers praying it's anything but chicken. Once it arrives I find out its not and instead it's pasta. I dig in.

Ruby is sitting opposite me and glaring at me. She asks "your eating now?" I nod not wanting to talk to her. "That's good," she says with no pun or scoff. Xavier looks at me concerned everyone apart from Micheal and Antonio are on edge. They are ready for blood if it comes to that.

A few moments pass and Ruby says nothing;she's waiting till I'm alone. Micheal suggests continuing the meeting we were supposed to have earlier today.

The meeting finishes the result of it was positive. We have no current competition so we are thriving. Me and Xavier walk out of the dinning room and start walking to our room.

We enter and he immediately pins me against the door. "I want you now," he says and I smile taking off my top. His hands wrap around my thighs stroking them with his thumb before wrapping them around his waist. I slowly press my lips against his soft skin,he hums approvingly while unbuckling my bra. He holds my face looking me in the eyes and kisses me,he moves into me slightly and I tug at his belt,needing him. He unbuckles his belt and inserts himself into me causing a whimper to escape my lips. He walks with me wrapped around him. I look at him confused.

He walks into his wardrobe and holy shit. A mirror,I've never noticed it before. He bends me over looking at our reflection in the mirror. "I want you to watch me as I fuck you." He whispers into my ear sending goosebumps behind my neck.

Someone knocks on the door. He looks at me his jaw clenching. I straighten myself up and he puts his pants on before answering the door. Stood at the door is my sister. She enters our room with a bottle of tequila firmly in her hand. "Why have you been avoiding me?" She says pointing at me. I roll my eyes but before I answer her "you think your so sexy when really Xavier only wants me,"she says obviously delusional. Xavier scoffs "turn around and leave before I drag you out," his face has darkened. She puts her hands up in defeat but walks towards me,Xavier steps in front of her "instead of barging in like an inconsiderate bitch and insulting your sister why don't you wish us good night and be on your way," he says walking towards the door,leading her out. She stops at the door. "Goodnight," she says and leaves.

srry for the wait<3

so u get a better image
Xavier's wardrobe

so u get a better image Xavier's wardrobe