8. training

Elara
The mission is in two days. I swear these guys rush everything. Before it starts I have to basically learn the basics of what Sienna calls 'chemistry,' I have to learn how to kill and to analyse situations. Two of which I already know,I know killing like the back of my palm. Did Ares not do any research on me before bringing me into this family?

Today Darren will be teaching me how to kill. I'm actually quite excited. A bodyguard that has officially become my favourite tour guide takes me to the training room. I thank him.

I enter the room and the first thing I see isn't Darren's glasses and his minimalistic tattoos but a puppy. I look around to see if anyone is watching me. No one is. The puppy lays down on its back acting all cute. I go up to it and rub its belly. It licks me and I fall in love. "Kill it." A stupid person says,Xavier.
"No." I say standing up in front of him.
"It's part of the training." He says and hands me a knife.
I laugh out loud. "Cupcake,do you not know who I am?" I ask genuinely concerned that they practically let a stranger marry him.
"Who the fuck is cupcake?" He asks as if I'm not going to call him it. I know it pisses him off now and trust me when I say it's the only name I'm calling him by from now on.

"Your Elara Romero,what about it?" He asks looking down at my eyes.
I run my hand across my mouth is surprise. "No cupcake,I'm not just Elara Romero,I'm the only 18 year old to have killed 1000 people. I've killed kids,mothers,fathers,grandparents." I say pushing him with every step I take. "So,Xavier Morreti," I spit his name "tell me how killing a puppy will benefit me?" I ask now that he's fully backed up against a wall.

He looks at me stunned and puts his hands up in defeat. "Ok you can keep the puppy but why didn't you say?"
"What? I'm sorry that I thought you would have cared enough to do some research about me before fucking marrying me!" I shout at him and my breathing increases. He holds my shoulders "calm down. We shouldn't have underestimated you and I'm sorry." He says and I finally breathe.

I turn away from him,grab the puppy and leave.  I go to the room,I guess I should stop calling it 'the room' but 'our' room doesn't sound right.

"What should I call you?" I say stroking the puppy. I'm pretty sure she's a girl but I make sure by texting Xavier.
me:is the puppy a girl or a boy
unknown: girl
I was right. After searching for names on Pinterest I come down to three:Athena,Belle or Dawn.
I text my bestie.
me:hey girl where are you
Alice 💕:hey b I'm in the shower
me:ok when ur done there's someone who wants to meet you

 me:hey girl where are you Alice 💕:hey b I'm in the shower me:ok when ur done there's someone who wants to meet you

you sent an image
Alice💕:wtf I'm running to ur room

I smile at her reaction.

Alice
Elara just sent me a picture of the cutest thing on in her room. I speed up my shower and start speed walking to her room. I stare at picture while walking a smile slapped on my face. I look up but it's too late,he bangs into me.
What the hell?
We both fall and I magically end up on top of him. I get a good look at him and shit,he's attractive. He looks at me and smiles "going to get up love?" He asks and I jump up. He's British. Now he's in full frame attractive is an understatement.