Twin Flash

Mei finally managed to catch upto her current partner and Commander. She steeled herself when nearly 300-400 Anbu were already waiting for them with fiery hate burning in their eyes.

Naruto on the otherhand coldly removed his sword from the chest of an Anbu who looked barely older than 13 allowing the body to crumble to the ground. However, the corpse turned to ash much to everyone's horror.

"Bastard! You'll pay for this!" yelled a female Kumo Anbu violently,

"How dare you! We'll butcher you piece by piece" yelled another teenage Anbu furiously,

"Monster! You didn't even spare little children" accused another older Anbu,

"You slaughtered civilians who had nothing to do with this war!"

"We will never forgive you for this!"

"It is true, Kiri is made up of nothing but savages!"

Mei's jaw clenched at the insult thrown at her village and comrades. To her surprise, it only brought a smile to Naruto's lips.

"It would seem you now understand what pain is" said Naruto without any remorse over his actions,

A dark skinned man who was taller than the rest of his comrades stepped forward. His face was hidden behind a panther mask but it were his emerald eyes that glared at Naruto as he pointed his sword at the Kiri leader.

"Why did you do this?" asked the older man,

"For the sake of peace"

Mei bristled when the killing intent amongst the enemy force exploded. The sheer amount of hatred and anger that she felt in the hearts of these shinoibi was palpable after hearing Naruto's answer.

"After killing our friends, our family, destroying our home...you dare say such a thing?" asked the Anbu leader in disbelief and hate,

"Then what about the people whose lives you and your nation destroyed? Kumogakure started this war and the one before that!" said Mei furiously,

"The Land of Lightning is blessed by the gods and is destined to rule over this world. Those who stand in our way are nothing but heathens!" rebuffed a female Kumo Anbu,

Mei was appalled by the answer as well as the level of fanaticism she saw in that female Anbu's eyes. These people truly believed that they were better than others and had the right to do as they wished.

"Such arrogance..."

Mei felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up in alarm on hearing those words from Naruto in such a cold and furious manner. When his blood red eyes connected with her, she realized the decision he had made.

"Kill them all in the most brutal way possible!" commanded Naruto,

Mei could say nothing but give a silent nod as she summoned forth her Biju chakra allowing a tail to manifest from her waist. She smirked on seeing the fear that arrived in the previously confidant Kumo shinobi's eyes.

The Kumo shinobi instantly surrounded the twin Kiri warriors from all sides.

"Give up! You're surrounded now!" warned the dark skinned Panther masked Anbu leader,

To everyone's surprise, Naruto's pitch black sword started to heat up. Mei noticed that as the ash ridden chakra that had previously coated the sword vanished, the metal underneath had nearly melted. Even so, it was not falling apart and had given the sword a menacing look.

A weapon full of hatred that burned brightly in the dark night.

The sight only made quite a few Kumo shinobi take a step back with many even flinching when Naruto looked at them all with furious red eyes.