The Dark Prince

Tobirama found himself camouflaged inside a thick forest of trees that surrounded the Pirate Base. From his current position, he and the Kiri ninja around him could easily see the entire base, recording every movement of the enemy.

Their platoon leader, Haku stood still as a rock.

But the young girl's unflinching gaze showed a resolve to see her mission through. When both of them spotted faint silhouettes of Naruto's Scout team flying towards the center of the base under the cover of the night, they knew it was time.

"Get Ready"

Those that were here alongwith the others members of their platoon spread across the entire island formed a secured perimeter quickly by slapping Silencing Seals on the designated checkpoints.

Tobirama watched Haku perform her own set of hand seals before slamming it against the seal she had placed on her own tree. It glowed brightly for one mini-second followed by similar fading sparks occurring across the entire island in a circular perimeter that was setup.

That was when the first of the bombs were dropped.

Tobirama could only watch in silent admiration and slight fear as the Scout team dropped their poison bombs one after another across the barracks and the docks unleashing a wave of terror and chaos across the entire enemy camp.

The Hokage watched dozens upon dozens of men melting before his eyes at the docks as the poison seared through their skin and blood.

The barracks were much less of a cruel scene, as most of its occupants were asleep at this late hour and were dead before they even realized what had happened. A handful stronger ones or those that were not asleep yet managed to storm outside in a hurry only to be pinned against the walls of their barracks with a kunai lodged in their head courtesy of the Scout Team that was ready to mop up any such lucky survivors from the sky.

While he could not see what was happening in the harbor, Tobirama could feel several chakra signatures active in that zone indicating the three Kiri platoons had also launched their attack from that direction led by their respective swordsmen.

Just when the enemy thought they had grasped the worst of their situation, the eastern and western gates were breached.

Masked commandos led by Mangetsu and Kisame stormed in from each respective direction putting down every standing body in their path. It didn't matter whether the person was a man or woman, old or young, heavily or lightly armed.

Almost everyone of them received two deadly kunai shots in the chest followed by one in the head within seconds.

Naturally, quite a few of the pirates realized the futility of resistance watching as every second more and more of their comrades were dropping dead. A few had tried charging at the enemy only to be riddled with kunai by the commandos without even getting close.

The handful that could use chakra were more successful in getting closer to the enemies but only met a gruesome end at the hands of Mangetsu and Kisame who shred those brave fools in half or worse.

With the enemy in the open nearly wiped out, the commandos started for their next target.

Swiftly they stacked up against the tavern where quite a few of the pirates had taken shelter and were preparing to mount a counter-offensive. The 501st commandos threw several smoke bombs through the window before breaking through the door.

"High Right"

"Neutralized"

"Behind the Bar"

"One in the head"