Hero Of Humanity

Madara looked at the somber Zetsu in front of him as the creature finished his report of what transpired on Tiger Hill after the Spartans and the remaining Zetsu survivors were ordered to retreat. Only a fraction of their original army had returned back to their hideout to rejoin the last 30,000 Zetsu left in reserve for exactly such an outcome. The Uchiha leader had revived those Spartans who had fallen and healed the injured Zetsu with the help of his Rinnegan, just as he had promised Naruto.

"They butchered my comrade" whispered Madara, black rage evident in his frightening killing intent making the Zetsu tremble but earned nothing but cold silence from the Spartan leaders nearby. Especially Kushina Uzumaki who looked ready to butcher the enemies who not only killed but mutilated the body of the man she loved.

"They couldn't face Naruto like men...so the bastards mutilated his corpse to make themselves feel victorious" spat Kushina furiously,

"Even in death, Naruto destroyed their last and most powerful leaders. While the Allies still have 50,000 fighters...they lack anyone who can stand up to your power, Lord Madara. Lord Naruto saw to that when he destroyed all their Kages including the Senju brothers..." reported the Zetsu,

"God bless his soul"

The Spartan officers were surprised to hear that sincere prayer from the Uchiha leader, but one look at him showed them that the man truly loved Naruto like the son he wished for but never had.

"The Sealing of the tailed beasts is complete, we even revived the dead Jinchuuriki except Yagura who wanted to die- just as we promised Lord Naruto so they could be returned back to their nations. Naruto's sacrifice gave us the chance to finish this...execute it now by using this power. The Vow renouncing war can end this conflict before more lives are needlessly lost. It's what Naruto wanted" reminded Black Zetsu, who had overseen the entire sealing operation.

Nagato, Hayate, Kasumi and Kushina were about to protest angrily when Madara raised his hand making them stop before the Uchiha then turned towards Black Zetsu.

"Don't remind me of what Naruto wanted. I know it better than any of you for he told me...it's true I can end this now. But I won't" promised Madara coldly,

"Lord Madara..."

Madara Uchiha got up from his seat and looked directly at Nagato Uzumaki who had the same drive inside his eyes after hearing what was done to his brother's corpse.

"Prepare for battle, deploy all remaining forces for the Allies are rushing here with all haste before the combined might of Kirigakure and Uzushiogakure fall upon them from behind" ordered Madara,

"It will be done...and then we kill them all" demanded Nagato mercilessly, earning nods from the remaining three Spartans in the room.

"No...we will butcher every last one of them. There will be no mercy for anyone of them even if they try to surrender...not after what they did to Naruto. But it's too merciful still...Naruto was like a son to me, the only comrade who truly understood me and stood by my side against the entire world. I can't ever forgive or forget what was done to him by these 'heroes' who call us monsters...they called us darkness, so I will show what a true monster is unlike the kind hearted man they butchered on Tiger Hill" promised Madara, vengeance burning in his Rinnegan eyes.

Nagato felt a cold shiver grip his heart upon those words and Madara's decision next proved his misgivings.

"We will murder their armies, conquer their homelands and destroy all the hidden villages they hold so dear alongwith everyone in it till they are nothing but distant memory. They will all die screaming!" said Madara furiously,