Muramasa

(Two Days Ago)

Hashirama was quite confused when at one moment he was at complete bliss until it all went dark. The next time he regained his senses, he was quite taken aback to see Tobirama standing before him in a small room.

"Is this a dream?" he asked outloud, only to see tears visible in his brother's eyes alongwith some guilt.

"It's good to see you again, Elder Brother"

"Tobirama...what is this?" asked Hashirama hesitantly, as he realized the unnatural feeling binding him to something. It wasn't actively trying to suppress his thoughts but it was lurking just around the corner of his mind.

He looked at the state of his body and a sinking feeling arose in his heart as he gained a faint idea of what had happened.

When he looked back at his brother in shock, Tobirama couldn't meet his eyes.

"I failed, Elder Brother. I couldn't protect our legacy and brought you back because I need your help" confessed Tobirama hesitantly,

"Edo Tensei? I told you not to finish this abomination! And you used it on me of all people? What were you thinking?'' asked Hashirama angrily,

"Let me explain"

As angry as he was, Hashirama knew his brother never did anything without good reason. His decisions usually were always based on facts and not emotions. He wouldn't have resorted to such desperate measures if Konoha or their clan was not in grave danger.

So he listened to a tale that would forever change the reality he had always known and believed right until his death years ago.

It started from the moment Tobirama was asked to be the Second Hokage after his death, to his actions in the continuing war, his capture and subsequent rescue at the hands of the same Spartan Captain who had saved Hashirama's life years ago in an exactly similar situation.

Talk about history repeating itself again.

"The boy became a fine shinobi despite all the pain and sacrifice he underwent because of me. To think, he went on to become such a fine spy in an enemy nation and rescued you as well..." praised Hashirama honestly,

"There is something about him that you don't know, even I didn't until sometime back" said Tobirama nervously,

"What is it?" questioned Hashirama carefully, and was taken aback when he saw pride, sadness alongside disappointment and regret arrive in Tobirama's eyes all at once.

"He is my son"

Hashirama took a step back and looked at his brother in complete disbelief, so Tobirama explained the truth and how he came to know about it himself during his stay in Kirigakure.

He couldn't help but be speechless when his brother told him of how Naruto got another Senju clan head and a Hokage back home, about his love and loss with a fellow Konoha kunoichi serving in Kirigakure, the alliance he negotiated between Kirigakure and Konoha against the oppressive might of the other three great hidden villages, how Hiruzen and Danzo tricked his nephew with the truth of his wife's death, the civil war in Kiri and his rise to the title of Fourth Mizukage.

If that wasn't astonishing enough of a tale, he was amazed and terrified at the same when he heard about the conquests of Naruto-The Great.

The more he listened to his conquests of Kumogakure and other smaller villages, of how he was a brilliant Kage and military genius who single handedly started changing the destiny of the war ridden shinobi world Hashirama created...

"You must be proud, Brother. A shinobi like that is born once in an era" congratulated Hashirama,

"I was until he ended up joining Madara"

The Seventh Swordsman जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें