Declaration of War

Mu and every Kage inside the room had gone deathly pale upon hearing the Fourth Mizukage's words, before they could even react a regretful look arrived on Naruto's face as he glanced at Mei, Mito, Yagura, Fukai, Yugito and every last Jinchuuriki even as Ohnoki finally got out of his stupor to order the Iwa Anbu squads to arrest the rogue Mizukage.

Yagura had a knowing bittersweet smile upon his face unlike the other confused and shocked Jinchuuriki's. He merely offered a solemn nod even as the Fourth Mizukage said something to them all...

"I'm truly sorry...but I must do what's necessary"

His murderous gaze then landed upon the advancing Iwa Anbu squads and the Kage's surrounding him.

"Until I've destroyed every last one of these cowards!"

Hiruzen blanched when horrified screams were unleashed by all nine Jinchuuriki from different nations as strange markings spread across their bodies. Tobirama however knew exactly what was happening as did Inoue Namikaze who grabbed Commander Reika and Kushina swiftly before literally bursting out of the castle's walls.

The other Kage's didn't have that option as some of them tried to restrain their Jinchuuriki's but were blasted back when everyone of them unleashed Biju chakra from their body and started developing tails of that same twisted energy from their backs.

Mu and Ohnoki's eyes widened in horror when Naruto raised his left hand holding the Ram Sign making the transformed Jinchuuriki's roar in fury before jumping at the Iwa Anbu squads to tear them apart limb from limb.

The Tsuchikage swiftly jumped back to get some distance from the madman before him making Ohnoki follow his lead.

"So that's why he was shaking hands before the meeting's start with all Kage's and their escorts. In reality, he was marking their Jinchuuriki who were his real target while he had already marked the four Jinchuuriki under his command. He was prepared for any form of betrayal of us" thought Mu bitterly,

He couldn't help but curse when Naruto clenched his fist making all Jinchuuriki's unleash a brutal shockwave that destroyed the upper half of the entire castle in an instant sending the Kage's, their supporters and many of the castle's inhabitants flying in various directions like rag dolls.

Ohnoki and Mu however regained their balance quite easily and started flying in the air, a unique power which none of their fellow Kages or their escorts now lying painfully over the ruins of the destroyed castle could boast about.

Mu clenched his fist when he saw all nine fully transformed Jinchuuriki standing beside the Fourth Mizukage defiantly. Only now when the man had entered battle and started using his chakra truly, Mu could sense even more disturbing hidden truth

"His entire arm and body are made up of Hashirama Senju's cells. That is allowing him to control the Jinchuuriki's" thought Mu in shock, even if they were enemies...such a power would be desired by any Kage.

A ruthless smile arrived on Naruto's face once again as he looked at the Tsuchikage.

"Since we are being so hell bent on being honest, then I'll let you in on another secret which your dear Hiruzen kept from you. It's true that I am a descendant of the Namikaze clan through my mother, but I also am an heir to another clan that's far more feared. Isn't that right, father?" asked Naruto without a flinch as he looked at a stunned Tobirama.

"You're Tobirama Senju's son? Nephew to Hashirama Senju himself- don't be ridiculous!" refuted Ohnoki instantly, however the rest of the Kages alongside the short man were shocked once again when Tobirama defeatedly lowered his head and just gave a solemn nod.