chapter One

Olivia was a junior in highschool she was smarter than most 11th graders. Thats mainly why she didn't have many friends. She lived with hr abusive mother who drank.

Olivia was walking down the hallway to her locker. She was in a sweat shirt and yoga pants with her short hair in a bun. She put in her combination and grabbed her English books before walking to class.

"Hey liv!!" Casey said. Olivia smiled.

"Hey case."

"So you going to the game tonight?" Casey asked. She loved after school events.

"Most likely not."

"You have too!!!" Casey whined just as the bell rang.

"Maybe." Olivia sighed.

As class started Olivia paid attention. When the bell rang ending class she went straight to study hall. While walking down the hallway she ran straight into someone dropping her stuff.

"I'm so sorry" she said before looking up. When she did she ,met the most beautiful pair of blue eyes. It was Elliot stabler the most popular guy in school. He played football and baseball.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah...uh sorry." Olivia would be lying if she said she didn't have a crush on Elliot. She gathered her stuff and quickly walked to class.

She made it to study hall and took her seat when the cheerleaders Makayla, Shianna, Elizabeth, and Kathy walked in followed by the football players Chester Trevor Brian Fin and... Elliot walked in. Elliot sat with the football guys since he and Kathy broke up a month ago.

While she was sitting doing homework someone sat next to her.

"You okay Olivia?" She looked up to see Elliot.

"Uh yeah" she looked back at hr work still wondering how he knew her name.

"So you wanna come sit with me and the guys?" He asked somewhat nervous.

"I'm fine thanks though." She was confused he never noticed her before.

Elliot looked up nodding he's friends over. Olivia noticed and was confused.

"Not to seem rude but why are you being nice to me?" Olivia finally asked.

"I don't have a reason not to." He shrugged.

"Oh.."

"So Olivia are you going to the game tonight?" Fin asked.

"I don't know" she said. She didn't want to say yes or no and be rude.

"You should." Elliot said witrth everyone agreeing.