Chapter Nineteen

Elliot, Olivia, and Elizabeth have been home for a week. It was 4 o'clock when the baby motor released a high pitch wails. Elliot started to get up when Olivia stopped him.

"you go back to sleep you still have to get up early... I got her." she said getting up going to Elizabeth's room.

"okay... okay mommy's here." Olivia said picking her up. she went to the kitchen and got a bottle from the fridge. She fed Elizabeth but she wouldn't go back to sleep so Olivia tried walking around she tried rocking she tried bouncing Everything finally at 6:30 Elliot came out.

"Your still up?" he asked sitting on the couch beside her.

"she wont go to sleep." Olivia said smiling.

"Let me see her." Olivia handed her to Elliot. "Why won't you go to sleep your gonna drive her crazy." Olivia chuckled. Elliot couched Elizabeth to sleep.

"She's already a daddy's girl on screwed." Olivia carried her sleeping daughter back to her crib.

"What time is your game tonight." Olivia asked walking into their room. since practice was during school he could keep his job.

"7:00" He said putting on his axe.

"I was planning on bringing Lizzie" Olivia said sitting on the bed.

"Good I need my lucky charm"Elliot said crawling on top her. She smiled up at him. "I Had a question for you.." Elliot said kissing her pulling a small box out of his pocket.

"What" she asked cupping his face. he sat up on the bed pulling her with him.

"will you marry me?" he pulled out the ring looking at her.

"Oh God yes!" Olivia smiled as Elliot slipped on the ring kissing her. Olivia looked at the clock seeing it was 7:20. "You sir need to go to school." Olivia said standing up.

"I know I know." Olivia was walking to the door. Elliot walked into Elizabeth's room kissing her goodbye before going to the door.

"Bye baby" she said wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Bye babe." he gave her a kiss.

"Love you" the started laughing since they said it at the same time before he drove off and she opened the computer.