chapter nine

Elliot pulled up to the precinct and got out. Olivia did the same she walked over to Elliot who grabbed her hand.

"Dad." Elliot said walking into the squadroom with Olivia.

"Hey what's up?" he asked setting his pen down.

"Olivia needs to talk to you." Joe already knew why. he picked up a notepad and pen he lead Olivia to the conference room.

30 minutes later they walked out Olivia was crying and Joe was rubbing her back. Olivia walked straight to Elliot wrapping her arms around his waist resting her head on his chest.

"You okay?" he asked rubbing her back.

"Yeah." she nodded.

Elliot grabbed her hand and they went to his car. he drove them back to his house.

when they got to Elliot's house they laid on his bed looking at the ceiling. he didn't want to push her.

"Thank you." she said turned on her side to face him.

"For what?" he asked copying her.

"Helping."

"I'd do anything for you." he said taking her hand. she smiled.

"El Liv dinner!" Bernie yelled. they both got up going to the kitchen.

"Liv I put a bag of your clothes in the livingroom you can take it up to Elliot's room after dinner."

"thank you." Olivia said softly. after eating a little bit she excused herself going to Elliot's room with her bag changing into sweats and a tanktop laying down. a few Minutes later Elliot came on changing into sweats and laying next to her.

"You okay?" he asked wrapping an arm around her kissing her head.

"Just tired not really in the eating mood." she said.

"it'll get better ill do everything to make it better."

"I know you will" soon they fell asleep.

the next morning Olivia woke up Elliot and his parents sitting in the living room. Elliot was staring at the TV Joe was reading the paper and Bernie was reading a book. Olivia walked over and sat next to Elliot who put his arm around her.

"Morning" he said.

"Morning" she yawned. she laid her head on his shoulder snuggling into him. soon Bernie and Joe left to go to work and Elliot's brothers left.

"We need homecoming outfits its in two days" Olivia said laughing.

"We can do that today."

"I voted for you" Olivia said.

"who did you vote for queen."

"Casey." Elliot just laughed.  lets get dressed so we can pick our stuff out.

once they made it they first went to tuxedos for Elliot he got the simple black suit and white dress shirt and no tie. next was Olivia. She looked until she found a dress she loved it was a white dress that faded to black with a sweetheart neckline and ended mid thigh it was tight at the top and was poofy at the waist down.

"Absolutely beautiful." Elliot said wrapping his arms around her waist from behind. Olivia just smiled.