chapter eight

ootwo weeks later

The school had an assembly so all the high-school students went to the gym Olivia sat in the very top corner. Elliot found her and quickly joined her.

"Hey babe." Elliot sat giving her a kiss.he sat in front of her so she gently pulled his shoulders so he was resting back between her legs.  she learned that he likes it when she scratches his scalp so she gently racked her nails over his scalp. 

"Okay everyone today we will learn the nominees for Homecoming King and queen." He said Olivia wrapped her arms around Elliot's neck.

"nominees for King are...Dean Porter....Odafin Tutuola...Trever Langon... Elliot Stabler." Elliot stood up and followed the others down.

"Since your with Elliot I bet you get queen." Casey said

"I doubt that."

"come on Liv. its obvious... Your his girlfriend. "

"I know. but that wont change that I'm not going to be nominated."

"Now queens....Kathy Melone

.. Melinda Warner.... Alex Cabot....Casey Novak." at the end of the assembly everyone was dismissed to go home.  Olivia walked over to Elliot who grabbed her hand and the walked out the gym.

"Livvie...." he said swinging their arms dramatically.

"Yes..." she replied chuckling he helped her up so she was sitting on his trunk.

"I know you don't like school dances but will you be my date to homecoming?" he asked grabbing her hands.

"I don't know...." she smirked.

"please"he batted his eyes sticking out his lip.

"okay" Olivia laughed.

"good." she got off his trunk both getting in his car.

Elliot pulled up to Olivia's house. He really didn't want to but Olivia was to stubborn.

"I don't want to leave you here."

"Ill be fine." She said

"When are you going to talk to someone. I hate seeing new cuts and bruises on you." his eyes and voice was full of sadness.

"I don't know." Olivia whispered.

"Please Liv.." his eyes were glassy. Olivia hugged him but it didn't last long because Olivia's mom came out yelling and holding a knife. Elliot didn't think twice he just pulled away with Olivia.

"El? Where are we going?" she asked confused. he stopped at a stop light.

"please talk to someone my dad works SVU he can help."

"Okay." she whispered. Elliot grabbed her hand going to the precinct to see his dad.