chapter two

Later that day Olivia decided to go to the game so she changed her yoga pants to jeans and went to Casey's.

"Liv what's up?" Caseys mom asked.

"Uh is Casey here?" Olivia asked.

"You just missed her ashes at the football game."

"I'll just meet her there." With that Olivia smiled and left. As she walked to the game she wondered why she was doing this. Was it because Elliot asked her? She didn't think about it anymore game her money to the front gate and walked up to the side of the bleachers.

She stood there because she couldn't find Casey in the crowd and she didn't want to sit alone with a stranger.

When half time came the football players went off to get drinks and see their girlfriends.

"Hey you came" Elliot said from behind hr. He didn't think she would come. To be honest he had liked Olivia for a long time but was stuck with Kathy.

"Yeah looks like it." She smiled.

"I'm glad" Elliot placed his hand on her shoulder. "Come on I'll get you something to eat" he gently pulled her to follow and placed a hand on the middle of her back.

"I'm not hungry but thanks" she blushed looking down.

"I'll get you a drink or something. Please?"

She only nodded. When they made it to concessions she was take by surprise when Elliot put his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him as they weaved through people.

"Two pepsies and nachos." Elliot said. After the food came Olivia took the drinks as Elliot grabbed the nachos and sat at a picnic table.

"Thank you." Olivia said.

"No problem." He said with a mouth full of nachos making Olivia laugh. Olivia reached over and grabbed one quickly. " not hungry huh?" Elliot teased. Olivia justr shrugged.

"You offered." She smiled.

"So after the game there's a party at fins. Wanna come? I'll give you a lift." Olivia thought for a minute.

"Will there be food" she smirked

"Obviously.." Elliot smiled. "So you will?"

"Why not?"