chapter five

it's been a month since Elliot and Olivia started dating and were realty atarting to act and so it. at first it was weird for Olivia. but she is starting to warm up to it and begin to trust him and he's more then happy to wait.

"So you ready to go meet my parents?" Elliot asked. He told Olivia all about his parents. but all she said was her mom wasn't friendly.

"How bout you show them a picture and tell them I said hi. ill just screw something up." Olivia said as they walked to Elliot's car.

"No no no. you gotta come your to amazing to just show a picture." Elliot said leaning back on his car resting his hands on her hips.

"Then we can call."she smirked

"your going" he laughed. he kissed her forehead before walking to the drivers side.

they got in and drove to Elliot's house. Once they got there Elliot opened Olivia's door but she didn't move.

"liv it'll be fine." he guided her out by a hand shutting the door.  she didn't follow him when he pulled her hand so he put his hands on her sides standing behind her walking to the door.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" Elliot yelled.

"kitchen!" Bernie's voice called. Elliot pulled Olivia to the kitchen where she hid slightly. be hind Elliot

"Mom dad this is Olivia.. Liv this is my mom Bernie and my dad Joe."

"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Stabler."Olivia shook Joe's hand Bernie went straight for a hug.

"please call us Joe and Bernie." Joe replied smiling.

"Dinner will be ready in an hour" Bernie said turning to the stove.

"Liv and I will be out back."Elliot said pulling Olivia with him. once they made it to the backyard he turned to her. "See you didn't die. they like you."

"I know I know," Olivia sighed. "guess what?"

"what?" Elliot said.

"TAG YOUR IT!!!" Olivia yelled tagging his arm before running off around the backyard.

"Hey. I wasn't ready!" Elliot yelled running after her.

while Elliot chased Olivia Joe watched in the window.

"Bernie. come look" Joe said. she walked over to see Elliot catch Olivia spinning her around both laughing.

"She's good for him." Bernie smiled.

"I agree" Joe said.

"Elliot put me down!" Olivia said laughing.

"Maybe later." he carried her to the porch. he sat them down on the chair when Joe and Bernie came out with dinner and Elliot's Brothers James Brandon and Jake who Olivia already met. Elliot wouldn't let up so his brother gave them their food.

"will you please let me up?"

"nope"

"Why not?" Olivia asked. he only shrugged setting their now empty plates on the table in front of them.She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket Elliot finally let her up as she exscused herself.

"Hello"

"Olivia! Where the hell are you?!" he mother yelled.

"Ill be home soon I'm sorry I'm leaving now." Olivia said. she hung up her phone and stood there for a second. Elliot got up and walked over to her knowing something was up.

"Hey what's wrong?" he asked. his parents and brothers went inside.

"my mom needs me home."

"Ill give you a ride"Elliot said Olivia just nodded they said bye to everyone. and got in Elliot's car.

"I want...no need to tell you about my mom." Olivia said. Elliot grabbed her hand resting on her thigh. "she drinks so if she says or does anything don't take it to heart. I don't want her to run you away."

"Liv I'm not going anywhere you can count on that. nothing she says or does will make me run. not without you anyways."

"promise?"

"cross my heart" he lifted her hand to his mouth softly kissing it.

when they pulled up to Olivia's she turned to him.

"Thank you for bringing me home."

"your welcome. Ill pick you up in the morning okay?"

"yeah" Olivia gave him a kiss before climbing out to face another night of hell.