chapter twenty

Olivia pulled up to the school getting the car seat with Elizabeth in it out grabbing the diaper bag. she found a seer at the bottom of the stands and waited. suddenly she heard a squeal. she turned to see Casey.

"Liv!!"

"Hey case." They hugged when she saw the car seat.

"Baby!!!"

"Her name is Elizabeth."

"Awe!"

soon people filled the stands. Olivia was getting tons of compliments on how cute Elizabeth was. Their principal Donelly walked up to her.

"Hello Ms. Benson."

"Hi Mrs. Donelly."

"Is she yours and Elliot's?" she asked leaning down to look at Elizabeth.

"Yeah her name is Elizabeth Grace."

"Well she is adorable."

"Thank you."

soon the game started. almost halfway threw Elizabeth started to get fussy so Olivia took her out while Casey dug in the diaper bag for her bottle. after talking to coach at half time Elliot went to Olivia and crouched in front of her.

"Hey you okay took a hard hit out there" Olivia asked as he kissed Elizabeth's head.

"I'm fine...Casey telling you stories."

"Totally I told her how you flirted with Mr. Evens to get a new partner.

"never would have guessed you swung that way" Olivia teased.

"STABLER" his coach yelled.

"Love you" he kissed both Elizabeth and Olivia's heads going back out to the field.

After his game Olivia carried Elizabeth out to the field over to Elliot he took his daughter kissing her cheek.

"Good game El" Olivia said they didn't win but it was close.

"thanks baby.. I'm gonna go change." he started to walk away with Elizabeth.

"Your taking her?" he chuckled

"no just use to setting her on the bed" he handed her over to Olivia before jogging to change