chapter four

the next day at school Elliot and Olivia was pulling out of her driveway heading to school. Elliot pulled into The school and walked with Olivia to her locker. When Olivia grabbed her books and shut her locker Elliot grabbed her books.

"I can carrey my books." Olivia blushed.

"I know" Elliot smiled moving their stuff under his left arm grabbing her hand with his right.

"why is everyone looking at us?" Olivia whispered.

"because you look incredible " Elliot smirked. they walk up to Olivia's first period and everyone still stared. Elliot pulled her to him. "ignore it okay? ill fix it" he whispered.

"okay" she whispered. he kissed her cheek before going to class.

"So what's going on with you and Elliot... kissing hugging holding hands" Casey smirked.

"nothing serious and probably wont be." Olivia sighed.

"what do you mean?"

"he always go back to Kathy" Olivia looked down.

"maybe they really are done." Casey encouraged.

"or..... he could be using me to make her jealous... I'm scared that ill fall for him more than I have and he will let me shatter on the ground." Olivia looked down.

"you really like him huh?"

"he's all I think about."

they turned to the teacher when the bell rang. After class Elliot met Olivia outside her class and walked with her to studyhall. Like last period. he carried her books and held her hand. when they got to studyhall he sat next to her in the corner leaning back on the wall drapping his arm over her shoulders.

"you okay?" he asked. he noticed she was acting weird.

"just thinking." she replied.

"talk to me?" he pressed softly.

"its about you....us."

"what about it?" he gently rubbed her shoulder.

"you and Kathy are known for being off and on... I don't wanna be used and then dropped when you want her again." she said just above. a whisper.

"we aren't getting back together. but I'm not going to force you into a relationship.  atleast friends but I wont dump anything on you I care to much." He said kissing her temple.

"okay" she leaned into him resting her head on his chest.