Chapter Twelve

Elliot and Olivia were walking to his door after school when they noticed a couple was talking to Joe and Bernie on the porch.

"Liv Elliot this is Mr. and Mrs. Brown.... Olivia's Foster parents."

"Don't worry you'll go to the same school we are just a couple blocks away." Mrs. brown spoke up seeing the uncertainty in their faces.

"Ill go get my stuff I guess." Olivia said "Elliot you wanna come with me?"

"yeah." Joe gave him a pat on the back as they walked by.

"Actually how bout we take your stuff and you spend the rest of the here and Mr. Stabler can bring you over after dinner?" Mr. Brown suggested. Olivia looked at Joe with hopeful eyes.

"I can do that." Joe said.

Olivia grabbed her bag giving it to her new Foster parents before going to the livingroom seeing Elliot on the floor in front of the couch. She sat down in between his legs leaning back into him she rested her arms on his when they snaked around her waist.

"What should we do today?" Elliot Asked Kissing her shoulder.

"We could go to.... your room. I'm lazy." Elliot laughed standing them up. they walked up to his room and closed the door.

"Elliot! keep an eye on the house for a few hours!" Joe yelled

"Alright!" Elliot called back grabbing Olivia's hips.

"And use protection!" Bernie added before closing the door. Olivia laughed his mom picked on them for not having sex.

"But I trust you." Olivia said seriously. Elliot leaned down kissing her deeply. they laid back onto his bed.

they slowly undressed each other. Elliot moved to her neck leaving open mouth kisses. he found her spot under her ear. he lined himself up with her resting his forehead to hers.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I'm on the pill if that's what your asking." she smirked. he grinned kissing her as he entered her. she broke the kiss moaning.

once they finished her pulled out breathing heavy laying next to her. he pulled the blanket up covering them. Olivia turning to face him resting against his side. Elliot was on his back he ran a hand up and down her bare back.

"You do know you can't leave now." Elliot said.

"I wish I had a choice." 

"So I had a one night stand with my girlfriend." Elliot joked making Olivia laugh.

"I love you." She said looking at him.

"That's what they all say" he dramatized.  she laughed again. "I love you too." after 20 minutes of laying there the got dressed and went downstairs.