Chapter Sixteen

A week later Olivia was still fighting morning sickness and was pouring her guts out into his toilet. it was about 3:30 in the morning. Elliot walked in sat on the edge of the tub holding her hair back and rubbing her back.

"honey go back to bed you have an early day tomorrow." Olivia said. Elliot had to be at his aunts to help his dad with a honey do list.

"And ill go to bed when your done." he didn't care if he had to be up early or not he was going to help Olivia and his baby.

he helped Olivia up and flushed the toilet. Once she laid down he laid next to her rubbing her stomach. He learned it comforts her and him when he does.

at 7:30 Elliot got up careful not to wake Olivia. He got dressed and brushed his teeth. once he was dressed he walked over to Olivia kissing her forehead.

"love you" she mumbled in her sleep.

"Love you too ill be home soon." she nodded and he went downstairs to see his dad who gave him a plate of toaster waffles.

"Hows Liv."

"She still has morning sickness but she's asleep. I told her I'd pick up some saltines on my way home."

"I'm proud of you Elliot." Joe said.

"For getting her pregnant in high-school?" Elliot asked.

"No for not walking out on her and being responsible."

"I love her and our baby I want to be a good dad."

"and you will."

Elliot and Joe came back at noon and Olivia was helping Bernie with lunch.

"Hey Liv how ya feeling?" Joe asked before hugging Bernie.

"Better." she said smiling.

"I picked up some saltines for you" Elliot said kissing her forehead.

"Thank you."

"So what's for lunch?" Joe asked grabbing a beer from the fridge.

"BLTs" Bernie said Olivia just finished cutting the tomatoes and was washing her hands. Elliot noticed she was being quiet and pulled her to the back porch.

"What's wrong." he asked as they sat on the porch swing.

"Nothing." she said looking at him.

"Liv please tell me" he said draping his arm along the back of the swing.

"are you really happy about this baby? I don't want you to pretend if your mad or feel trapped." she finally said.

"Olivia of course I'm happy I mean I didn't think I'd be a dad before I graduate but I couldn't be happier. And the whole being trapped deal... I was trapped when I saw you." Olivia laughed.

"I love you.."

"I love you too Liv."

"Well while you were slacking with your dad I went to a job interview."

"Slacking?! I was cleaning gutters" Elliot said wrapping his arms around her.

"Awe poor you."

"Anyways where was your interview?"

"Grocery Store I start next week." she said.

"that's great!"

"Yeah." she rested her head on his shoulder. "Are you playing football next year."

"I don't know I want you and this baby to be my first priority"

"Ell ill still be pregnant during football season you love football."

"You just like saying your dating the quarter back."

"Its a plus but I don't this baby to take anything from you".

"Ill think about it"