Chapter Eleven

It was homecoming Elliot was downstairs standing by the door his dad helping him use a lint roller on his back. Elliot fixed his collar on his white shirt.

Upstairs Olivia was putting on her earrings and Elliot's mom was fixing her dress. she looked over herself one more time. she fixed her curls and went downstairs.

"You look amazing Liv" Elliot said smiling.

"So do you."

"I WANT PICTURES!" Bernie. said holding her camera. after a few pictures they were ready to go.

"I want her home by midnight young man" Joe said mocking a protective father.

"Yes sir" Elliot said laugh.

When they arrived. Elliot grabbed Olivia's hand. when they walked in people kept saying hi to Elliot but completely ignored Olivia so Elliot just ignored them and talked to Olivia.

"You don't have to ignore everyone." Olivia said wrapping and arm around Elliot's waist leaning on him and looking at him.

"I don't like how they all are ignoring you."He said wrapping an arm around her.

"I'm used to it El it's fine."

"you shouldn't have to be used to it I don't like that you are." as he said that Promise Me Love by Reba started to play.

"come on baby come dance with me." Olivia said pulling him. he smiled and nodded.

while they were dancing Olivia wrapped her arms around his neck his around her waist and their faces hid in each others necks. towards the end of the song Elliot lifted his head to whisper in her ear.

"Liv. I love you." she pulled back smiling.

"I love you too El." when the song ended he gave her a kiss.

"Alright everyone lets see who our king and queen is." The principal said. Elliot moved behind Olivia wrapping his arms around her waist. "You king is..... Elliot Stabler." Everyone clapped. he turned Olivia slightly giving her a quick kiss before going on stage. they put a crown on his head and he stood there waiting. "Your queen....Kathy Melone." she walked up taking her crown and hung on Elliot. he just shrugged her off and walked to Olivia.

"congratulations baby" Olivia said cupping his face kissing her.

"Thanks babe." he took off his crown putting it on her. "Looks better on you" he chuckled.

"I love you." She said smiling.

"I love you more." he said.

"Nuh uh!"

"Yeah huh!" they both started laughing.

just then Shake it off came on. Elliot was dancing like he was a kid on a sugar high. Olivia was laughing so hard she was crying.

When they made it home it was 11:30 They changed into pajamas laying in Elliot's bed.